Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your out driving and every stick on the side of the road you see in the distance you get excited about because you think its a basking snake..
When walking in bushland, you just have to go back and turn over that log, just in case....
When visiting zoo's and you then realize it shuts in half an hour and you have seen nothing but the reptiles....

When your online dating profile says that you like native animals, because you know that if you put down that you are into snakes, then you are ruling out 90% of those who may be interested in you otherwise.

(Tyrian on PoF)

When everyone at work except you laughs when you tell them that you are gunna get your snake out this weekend coz the sun will be good for him

when everyone at your sisters 21st party says' so wheres the snake??' and due to the fact one family member is absolutely petrified of them you have to say 'what snake?' but take them to see your snake.

When you dont worry about your landlord seeing your pets because unlike a dog or a cat you can hide them and their tanks in a cupboard

When you dont worry about your landlord seeing your pets because unlike a dog or a cat you can hide them and their tanks in a cupboard
Hahaha, maybe you can, I'd be hard pushed hiding all mine. The real estate hassled me once when they changed property managers but he was fine once I told him I was allowed to keep any pets I wanted.

When you're bored so you sit in the APS chatroom even though no one else is in there and everyone that comes in asks you for advice whether you know about the animal they are asking about or not.

when you're outside without shoes on, and have left the door and back gate open,

and your roomie comes out (wondering why the door/gate is open,
and says "Casey, What're you doing?.....ARE YOU STEALING ROCKS?"
then isn't at all surprised about it once she said it haha

when your back scratcher is a snake hook

when you're angry you hiss and go into strike mode lol :)

Last edited:
When you're driving along after picking up a paraglider pilot, then suddenly you stop in the middle of the road and reverse back because you saw a turtle. Then I go to get out of the car, forgot it was in gear and stalled it just because I was in a hurry to go see the turtle.

Last edited:
When you're driving along after picking up a paraglider pilot, then suddenly you stop in the middle of the road and reverse back because you saw a turtle. Then I go to get out of the car, forgot it was in gear and stalled it just because I was in a hurry to go see the turtle.
How's the turtle?

When you see a red light on someone's porch and think "why the hell do they have a heat light there?" lol

when you put on a jumper, look in the mirror and see a woody crawling out of it and casually pick it off and continue about your business.

You were really tired today and accidentally bought adult crickets instead of medium...

And are now trying to rationalize having a large container of bloody noisey insects in your room while you can't sleep!

...if I move them others will complain of the noise/insects near them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back