Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grimjob

Reaction score
man i cant wait till we are allowed to keep exotics here, was just checking some american reptile sites and there is so many cool critters, don't get me wrong i love the reptile available in australia and we defiantly have some of the coolest, but its just cool to get a new toy to play with, JMO, when do you all think this will be?

Personally i think we should be allowed them. I love all the ball pythons, hog nose, tortes, gator, chameleon, etc.I really cant wait for the day, but i don't think it will be in out life time if ever. But i know this thread will start a brawl :p

Take cover!!! "dives behind couch" :lol::lol::lol:

But I would realy like too keep them if they did come here :)

Personally i think we should be allowed them. I love all the ball pythons, hog nose, tortes, gator, chameleon, etc.I really cant wait for the day, but i don't think it will be in out life time if ever. But i know this thread will start a brawl :p

pop corn is in the microwave , should be a good night :D

not gonna happen. You're going to have to move overseas if you want exotics

I'd LOVE to own some exotic's as well, but to PUT IT NICELY (like some people might not be able to) i dont think they will ever let exotics in here as a private owner, just like new zealand isnt aloud to have any snakes at all because they would completely wipe out their eco system

Our best bet would be to move over there which i have seriously concidered

I think it's best i keep my opinions to myself on this topic, we will see how long i can shut my mouth for though.

Wonder what happen with that lady from that thread a couple of weeks ago? the one where that lady had a sick diamond and she had a corn snake in NSW with an exotic license which she bought of a registered breeder legally?

You will never ever be allowed to keep and breed exotic Reptiles here in Australia on a private licence, unless you have a private zoo licence or work in a zoo or wildlife park or at one of Australias top Museums, otherwise you will have to relocate overseas so why would you want a exotic Reptile, for when Australia as plenty of awesome native Reptiles that you can keep and breed on a private licence, and should be thankfull for IMO.

If you are that keen on exotics than go play with your ninja turtles. Appreciate what we have and if you dont like it then "get out"

you never know they might one day let people have exotics for private keepers like fish and birds and dogs and cats and i love my german rottweiler and my african cichlids!!! :D

Last edited:
man i cant wait till we are allowed to keep exotics here, was just checking some american reptile sites and there is so many cool critters, don't get me wrong i love the reptile available in australia and we defiantly have some of the coolest, but its just cool to get a new toy to play with, JMO, when do you all think this will be?

Ive heard 2875 but that may just be a rumour :D

Wel Personaly I No Dat Da GMent R Guna Let Us Hav Exotics Son So I Hav Sum Corn Snaks An Sum Boaz An Sum Exotic Pythons =))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back