Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy K.

Reaction score
Alright guys and girls, the count down is on for the 3rd annual Scales & Tails Aust. Reptile Festival. For those of you that haven't heard about it yet this years festival will be held on the 12th of November at the Ipswich Show Grounds. The gates will open at 9am and admisson is only $10 per adult and $5 for kids (kids cut off age is 15). If you are the proud onwer of some sexy looking reptiles and you're wanting to show them off or if you have some reptiles that you are wanting to sell that coincide with QLD's commercial licence, then please feel free to PM (Joy from S&T.) or call her on (07) 3389 82 75 to find out more.

This years line up includes:

Guest Speakers: Neville Burns, Dr Gavin Bedford, Scott Eipper, Bob Irwin.

Reptile Demonstrations, talks, stalls, reptiles for sale, auction, entertainment for kids, live entertainment and more.

I've also talked Den into setting up some of his designer BHP's for this years show, so for all of you bhp lovers that have been waiting patiently to see some of these snakes in the flesh this will be one not to be missed.

Looking forward to seeing you all there and don't forget to hang around for the after party.

Troy K

Nice Troy !!!!!!

I will have a display stand with a wide range of Blueys.......

I will also have on display the only colony of Albino Tree Skinks in Australia along with another unique surprise colony of really interesting skinks.......

Nice Troy !!!!!!

I will have a display stand with a wide range of Blueys.......

I will also have on display the only colony of Albino Tree Skinks in Australia along with another unique surprise colony of really interesting skinks.......

Sounds awesome, I'll make sure I say hi!

Hi Troy,will there be a detailed list of stalls and attractions posted? this will help me decide on how much cash to bring.

my boss is good aslong as i give a few weeks notice lol i told her when the roster changed with the new school term that this expo and the last i was unavailable hehehe

id be tempted to display but i have no way to get any animals or enclosures there so i cant .. boo but maybe next yr il con the parent to help transport

I'll get the list posted soon.......it's going to be even bigger and better than last year.
Thanks you Joy, I did not know this was on last year:S Makes me even more excited :) even after a 2hour drive

ATT.... RE: REPTILES FOR SALE at the Scales & Tails festival......

I will be organizing the movement advice's etc for the animals offered for sale at the festival next month..
If you have any reptiles that you are wanting to offer for sale (must be reptiles that are on the Qld commercial list) can you please email me at [email protected] , please do this ASAP with your current reptile license details, your address as shown on your permit and a contact number, also include a list of every animal you are wanting to offer for sale.. I will then forward you the itinerary for the day and instructions in regards to the necessary steps that need to be adhered to in order to be able to sell your animals at the festival...You need to contact me with the necessary information ASAP in order to get your table secured for the day..

Regards Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Your very welcome Joy..... I am very happy to be able to help you guys with your awesome festival :)

I will be there to help out too..

Joy or Troy give me a buzz and i will get whatever you need there for you.

ill be there from open to close also interested in some kind of list as some kind of indicatore on how much coin to bring with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back