I has a tattoo ( pic for those who like to watch ) haha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just the one... not sure if I will get another....:lol::lol:

Here's a pic for youse people who want a pic

" eye hopez one day i will get a job and IQ above 7 :eek:"

I should add that NO I don't do any Drugs.. except alkamalholes ( love you beer)
I don't even eat meat/fish etc...
I do own my own House
and surprise surprise I do own my own company- nothing to do with tattoos ( that I setup AFTER I had tattoos)

etc etc blarr blarr blarr

ccc.jpg

(random pic of me saving a Huntsman)

ahhh blue man .... why do you continue to justify your blue existence to everyone ?

ahhh blue man .... why do you continue to justify your blue existence to everyone ?

hahah ask them not me I just posted something in a thread and people started asking "why I looked different" , nothing a pic wont sort out... the "no drugs and eating animals /own home thing" is just there because of the stereotyping about people with tattoos being drugged out people with no jobs... not sure how that works then a full bod tat costs over 40k

Love ya kuppy wuppy <3

in all seriousness the first impact is a bit of a shock but once you look at the detail a bit more its awesome any reason its blue?

good, cute lil bugger. :) have to ask how much did that hurt? on a scale of 1 to 100. lol i want a small one but my pain tolerance is nowhere near what it used to be..

darwin had his dinner today.. yay!

your the perfect person to ask what part of the body is the most painful just curious

good, cute lil bugger. :) have to ask how much did that hurt? on a scale of 1 to 100. lol i want a small one but my pain tolerance is nowhere near what it used to be..

darwin had his dinner today.. yay!

About a 10 at most , pain is your body telling you something is wrong and it can be turned off , I don't like pain. it's different for everyone ,Different tattooists , where the tat is placed , how settled you feel all depends on the "pain" part.

your the perfect person to ask what part of the body is the most painful just curious

For me I felt ribs the most , right was ouch left side was fine a few years latter.

Just the one... not sure if I will get another....:lol::lol:

Here's a pic for youse people who want a pic

" eye hopez one day i will get a job and IQ above 7 :eek:"

I should add that NO I don't do any Drugs.. except alkamalholes ( love you beer)
I don't even eat meat/fish etc...
I do own my own House
and surprise surprise I do own my own company- nothing to do with tattoos ( that I setup AFTER I had tattoos)

etc etc blarr blarr blarr

View attachment 223400
(random pic of me saving a Huntsman)

Blue is good. If you come up this way let me know. I'd like to meet you.

Saving it from what?

Monster tides the next few days here, Walk on the seafloor stuff..

everyone says the ribs good to hear it from someone that has had their ffull bod done but cheers for sharing

Sick Ink man. Yeah those ribs aren't fun at all; second only to the bottom of the feet I reckon.

Do you run around all day singing the "Im blue da be de da be da" song? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back