A classic! Gold!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear that has to be a wind up

Oh no! It wasn't. A genuine enquiry about nothing. I bet you that person wouldn't buy anything from me or from anyone else,no matter what the price. Sounds like someone who fancies snakes - probably / hopefully temporarily.

Oh no! It wasn't. A genuine enquiry about nothing. I bet you that person wouldn't buy anything from me or from anyone else,no matter what the price. Sounds like someone who fancies snakes - probably / hopefully temporarily.

Yeah we can only hope lol

How much info can you hand to the authorities?

None. I don't think it's worth the effort. What could the authorities do? Tell the person not to look for wild snakes because it's against the law?

Stop.the.press. A new email just arrived from the enthusiast:
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]sounds like heaps of money just on a snake think ill just stick with a black headed thanks anyway. [/FONT]

None. I don't think it's worth the effort. What could the authorities do? Tell the person not to look for wild snakes because it's against the law?

Stop.the.press. A new email just arrived from the enthusiast:
sounds like heaps of money just on a snake think ill just stick with a black headed thanks anyway.

I was getting the impression ( now confirmed ) that he/she/it already had at least one snake and that there is a strong possibility it is unlicensed. You at least have the persons email!

I was getting the impression ( now confirmed ) that he/she/it already had at least one snake and that there is a strong possibility it is unlicensed. You at least have the persons email!

I would feel low dobbing some poor soul in. It's more talk that action, I think she is quite harmless. If she can't find a green tree snake around town, she is not going to find much else.
A 'temporary delusion".

Atleast my tax money is buying snakes, that's what I'd be doing with it :p

lol, better buying snakes then booze.... although.... booze sounds good right now.

Hey !!!
I thought our emails were between me & you !!
I was drunk at the time...........

haha some people make you wonder
like I wonder about this ad some one posted on a classified trying to sell 2 genuine wild caught olive pythons
good for laughs

It's legal to sell wild caught pythons in NT, which is where these ones are from. Assuming you're talking about the gumtree ad where Some Guy is selling some awesome and well priced olives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back