where'd you get ur username?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can guess but you can't know...

The three letters however are continuous words - so not three discontinuous words like Smoke Lounge and what ever the last one was... Continuous...

Mine is my nickname which people have been calling me for years.

Last edited:
i used to teach medieval sword fighting. We would be hired to do displays and the such so to make it more authentic we would have personas for the display. My viking name was hrafna and so it has stuck.

My name and my middle name, pretty sure mine wins the 0 imagination scale

My username imaginativity is -1...............bring it

My names Mathew and my last name starts with a 'B'

Unfortunately I am unable to tell you what the S, L and M stand for.... But a friend, back in university, wrote me a poem about things I do... And this is where the name stemmed from.

Sexy Ladies Man?

It's my username i've always used. In the old days i used to be on car forums and it describes my driving style

It was the first username I had on any site after coming out at age 38, My partner is a massive Simpsons fan.

Everything online is mine. My this, My that. I started it back when I use to spend hours on Yahoo Chat rooms - particularly in the parenting room. I called myself - mybubbyau. Then I joined a fish forum - myfishau - mybunnyau - mydogau - mysnakeau - then after I got my 2nd snake it had to be mysnakesau.

THE_TZR is my car number plates meaning the teaser (THETZR) cause the car was all looks, then i did engine work and everyone still thought it was standard plus i like being a tease ;) jks
its on car forums etc :)

Jax is an abbreviation of my name and i work with Information Technology, and i get fed up answering questions that could easily be found if people would bother to Read The Freaking Manual...... (clean version LOL)

i think mine stemed from my days working as a stripper and i needed a sexy call name and miss1 was taken ( no one would cross that cow) so i became miss2.
but really, i have no idea

Hhmmm i dunno if its just me but 'miss2' soo does not seem like a sexy stripper name lol.... unless im having a blonde moment and have missed a vital underlying meaning :p

shoulda stole something from the Austin powers or bond girls lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back