Hide Size & Weight for Antaresia Childreni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanni

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So we're in the process of setting up a click clack for Shanni to get her first Children's Python hatchy in the next few months . . . while shopping today I saw these little silicone pinch bowls at Big W. they were only $3 for a 4 pack so I'm hoping they'll work well as hides, they'll be easy to cut a little entrance in & the black ones will be nice & dark inside . . . so our question is will they be suitable or should be be looking for something heavier or larger, ta Terri & Shan

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpg
    IMG_0857.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 104
You may find that they will push them around easily unless you anchor them somehow.

We just hatched 10 children's pythons through maternal incubation. They are now 5 days old. Gorgeous .

I found small plastic pot plant saucers are perfect for hatchlings, just cut a small hole in them and silicone a small piece of tile, slate or flat rock to the top, this adds weight and gives the little guys something to rub on to help them shed

haha, so as it turns out the hide I had ready for a hatchy is a bit small for a 12 month old . . . Noodle still liked it though :)

Attachments

• IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back