Whats your profession? And Why?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babies.jpg

My mini me's, Tiarne (9 going on 21) & Izaiah (6 going on being kicked outta home ;) ) Nah, i love these brats to pieces, they are proof i have done some good in this world!

hahaha! its been raining here on and off for 2 weeks so i can sympathise with the getting kicked outta home bit!!!

Yeah, he sure has his moments! But in all seriousness, he has the biggest heart for any 6yr old that i have ever met, he is such a sweety! Tiarne, she is & has always been as close to perfect as you get, she is my princess........i just need to learn how to slow the growing up part down though........we seem to have gone from 'disney princess' to 'boys' overnight! :?

hahaha! its been raining here on and off for 2 weeks so i can sympathise with the getting kicked outta home bit!!!

Yep. Playstation and Disney Channel and musical instruments are saving us right now from being certified criminally insane hahaha

Just finished school and working 3 jobs until i start tafe for personal training and then off to uni for personal training/pdhpe

builder to the rich and shameless , before that worked in retail as a manager , now i get headaches if i stay in a shopping centres too long

Yeah, he sure has his moments! But in all seriousness, he has the biggest heart for any 6yr old that i have ever met, he is such a sweety! Tiarne, she is & has always been as close to perfect as you get, she is my princess........i just need to learn how to slow the growing up part down though........we seem to have gone from 'disney princess' to 'boys' overnight! :?

Oh no! thats a day i am not looking forward too!!! thankfully i still have quite a few year before then!!!

Yep. Playstation and Disney Channel and musical instruments are saving us right now from being certified criminally insane hahaha

No fox here, thanking the wiggles atm!

Last edited:
Im actually thanking the rain! My kids love puddles! They have their boots & coats on, & they are fighting the 'storms' on their pirate ship aka trampoline! :lol:

P.S- I have now wrapped all presents! Go me! ;)

P.P.S- I take back my 'thanking the rain' comment........my 'pirates' just made a lovely new mud design on my carpets.......all the way from the front door, halfway up the hall......they then turn around when one of them realised & so we have them going back out the door again too! :shock:

For those of you 'soon to be parents'..........on 'those' kinda days......just remember, they go to sleep at night! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm in emergency communications management....i.e., if you get bitten by a snake, you call us :)

Oh no! thats a day i am not looking forward too!!! thankfully i still have quite a few year before then!!!

No fox here, thanking the wiggles atm!
^^I saw my brother last night who is 14 in 3 months and i remember everything about him while we lived with dad, getting photos of him growing up, school photos, sitting on the grass reading to him, getting up when i heard him wake up at 6am and putting on 'bob the builder' watching tape after tape singing and dancing....and in 4 years he won't want his daggy 28yr old half sister around but i'll still have those memories of watching in amazement as he played guitar for me, as he sat next to me at 13 and a half and just hugged me!

those kids are welcome at my place when i leave home anytime!

hooker the oldest profession in the world lmfao

I was waiting for someone to go down the line of male gigolo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back