Castle hill expo - I'm ready!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Illawarra reptile show hands down, over any in nsw but overall all are a great day out. I think the cost is $10 per adult and $5 children if My brain remembers correctly

I'm going :) I'll be making the 8 hr trip and hopefully come home with a hatchy Albino Darwin. Can't wait!

we will definatly be there , only live 10 mins away :)

I'll be there..... got a couple of things I want to keep an eye out for.

Last year I arrived in the afternoon so I missed out on a couple of things, this year I'll get there when it opens.

Castle hill show needs to go back to the good old days of having it in may - so many more feeding hatchlings there for sale and a three day event or at least two (would be great) with the saturday night BBQ/catch up for those interested in mingling and a great time had by all.
JMO but everybody seemed in good spirits and I met many peoples at the Saturday night BBQ and it made the expo for me as it was the high light of the expo.

Castle hill show needs to go back to the good old days of having it in may - so many more feeding hatchlings there for sale and a three day event or at least two (would be great) with the saturday night BBQ/catch up for those interested in mingling and a great time had by all.
JMO but everybody seemed in good spirits and I met many peoples at the Saturday night BBQ and it made the expo for me as it was the high light of the expo.

Thats a different event mate. your thinking of the Wild Expo.

I'll be there for sure, hopefully this year I won't be the mother with the screaming kid lol
I'm hoping to pick up a couple of turtles.... No more snakes!!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Ok so I got it mixed up with the Frog and Reptile show that used to be at Castle hill, and ran for a few days. I thought the easter show amalgamation was only a trial thing. Looks like I won't be attending ever again as I have no interest in the easter show.

Thank god there is a separate Castle Hill show anyway. If we all try to make it along, maybe they can validate a 2 day event in the future.

Yes Kurto i know they are two different events and i was aluding towards the castle hill show being like the old castle hill frog and reptile show, as everybody enjoyed it being over a few days and the BBQ on saturday night.I supose others knew what i meant by the likes i got on the post and if others think it's a good idea - LIKE my post and hopefully the event co-ordinators will take notice for next year :)

Will there be breeding pairs of Pygmy beardies for sale ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back