Friday the 13th, unlucky for some.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beard

Reaction score
Has anyone had any moments today as of yet?

The day is only young though :)

I didn't even realise it was Friday the 13th until someone mentioned it on Facebook. It's a day, just like any other.

Just be mindful of the hockey player guarding the goal posts.

I'm about to go to the range shooting.............I better be careful :shock:

I always listen, must be why chicks love me:p, I'm only taking 1 of 3 to the range, less can go wrong if my hands aren't completely full haha

I did plan on some of those bottle.......devices........... from another thread tonight..............but perhaps I'll postpone it until it's a 'safe' day :lol:

Definately something different happened to me today...... I didn't wake up till 10.10am, usually it's 9.15am....so I was a bit lazy this morning. That's going to make a ... huge ....difference to my day.... NOT !!!!:D

A mate of mine mentioned something about friday the 13th and stuff going wrong at work..... but he's always complaining about something so its probably a normal day...

Woke up this morning and my MD is missing! Its got no way out of its enclosure and yet its gone .. Im sure I'll find her this evening wanting food and heat ect but still it had to be today!!

Woke up this morning and my MD is missing! Its got no way out of its enclosure and yet its gone ..

Well......unless it opened & closed the door behind itself, it did find a way out afterall! ;) Hope you find it though......& the spot it got out!

That's unlucky. But maybe he will be unlucky also and a dog will steal his meter reader?

Not my dog though unfortunately......the big frigging sook he is! I bite harder then he does! :lol: He could have licked it & filled it with his drool though! :p

Today they announced the utter destruction of Darwin harbour. It is being turned into a giant Japanese Gas works. 5 million cubic meters being blasted out of the harbour so Jap ships can come and take all our gas to Japan. Somehow we are all going to be rich!

The EIS is a joke, nothing on where the 5,000,000 cubic meters is going to be dumped, no rehabilitation process if things come unstuck (like a couple of category 5 cyclones or the world's biggest fireball).

I feel sick.

today marks the 5th anniversary of my mother losing her battle against cancer, have not had the time or resources to go visit her grave for quite sometime now, does that count?

I went to do the washing and realized I was out of washing powder does that count?
or maybe that I then went to buy some and ended up spending $200 on groceries...

well it is only me and my other half here so that's about an average one but I did only go for the powder... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back