whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickled onions come in red, green and white.

Do you have a preference, or is that discrimination.

Okay so... Mum works in an advertising company and often has to bring home calendars that she sticks magnets onto the backs of, and send them away (exciting I know).

The magnets are about 3cm long by 1cm thick, so they aren't like normal fridge magnets.

Whenever she is doing it, I take two magnets, peel the back off them, stick one onto my top lip and one onto my lower lip, and pucker them together so the magnets connect!!! I love it. I DONT EVEN REALIZE IM DOING IT HALF THE TIME . arggghh

I have always been obsessed with stickers and stickytape. When I was a kid I collected stickers and when I got bored of them I just stuck them all over myself so I could peel them off.... weirdo!

Oh, I think I'd rather smell like onions than cheese, unlike some members with posts

^
|
| That way and

<------------ That way

:)

Sorry.....should have been more specific for the likes of......well, YOU! ;) I like to eat cheese, not wear it as perfume! :p

BTW, i hope you are happy, i washed my hands & feet 5 times more then any other day after your lovely picture! :? You know, that image will probably haunt my dreams tonight also! :p

*could you kindly remove that thing......i cant scroll past it quick enough! :lol:

This stuff >>
monster-lo-carb.gif

Oh and spiders and bugs, though I generally don't ingest those ;)

AGREED...

also i have no strange addiction, but beards minus the onion was a bit spot on lol...

So you like sex without onions?

You're weird!

I bet people go around calling you FREAK when you tell them that too!

Great thread xD lol

I am addicted to a number of weird things.

Designing websites... I will start many designs but rarely finish any at all. In fact... I start a lot of things but ever finish them. Too many interests/addictions.

Dying my hair... I constantly dye it weird colours and have to dye it back to normal for work *sigh* its a wonder I still have hair.

Jelly babies with spicy mexican dip.

Probably less weird...Fantasy & sci-fi novels (OMG I NEED MOAR NAO); BBQs; warhammer miniatures; tattoos and piercings; buying equipment for my animals; world of warcraft (6 years now); escaping into 'the wild'; sex (ha ha but who isn't); motorbikes; AND categorising my fridge and cupboards.

Hmmm... perhaps whats strangest is how many addictions I have.

EWWW! :lol: I'm the opposite, I never add salt to anything and the thought of a salt sandwich actually makes me feel queasy.

Same here.

Yuk.. a girl with a fag hangin out her mouth is the most unattractive thing i've ever seen... :rolleyes:

Same goes for guys. No matter how attractive they are, once the ciggie comes out - for me, they turn ugly.

Last edited:
Addictions - APS and reptiles. But around here, that's not so strange.

Yuk.. a girl with a fag hangin out her mouth is the most unattractive thing i've ever seen... :rolleyes:

Why, Thank you :)
Do you have children Pineapplekitten?

Being a drunken skanky teenager of course i smoked. The day i fell pregnant i stopped smoking, then my grandfather died slowly of cancer when my daughter was 4months old, i fell into the deepest darkest depression and would most days consider ending mine and my childs life so i wouldnt get in any one's way or wreck my daughters life, I would scream at my beautiful darling little bundle of joy just because she would cry like a normal baby does. Having 5 minutes to myself to have a quick 'fag' helped a lot with the depression along with medication, exercise and a healthy diet. If that makes me a ugly person because i smoke cigarettes, so be it, but i would rather being seen as an ugly person to a couple of people then the disgusting evil person i was a year ago. I'd do anything for the little person that saved me from what i was becoming.

Sorry for sharing my life story :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back