Friday the 13th, unlucky for some.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a potentially disastrous moment earlier, sugar levels crashed hardcore (diabetic) for the first time in months while I was at my sisters a few blocks away.

So I sucked down some of her OJ and jammed a super dooper (yummy!) in my mouth and decided to drive home (big mistake!). For those of you who wouldnt know, really low sugar levels is like being REALLY drunk...

So I pulled up to the intersection, looked both ways, then proceeded to drive through. Then realised that although I had looked both ways, I wasnt 'seeing' anything. I had turned my head out of habit, hadnt actually checked for cars... lucky for me there wasnt any.

That was 50 minutes ago and Im still struggling even as I type this...

I kicked my toe.. which hurt like a mofo... :shock: best unlucky thing i've got for today lol :p

Last edited:
I went to the Vets because my Dog has a wierd toe nail he wont let me cut.....I waited an hour to see someone....even though I had an appointment (does that count?)

Good thing though...the vet has finally agreed that it should be removed because it bothers Moby (my dog) and he licks his foot and his toe gets sore from it because it grows so fast (like a horn) and bends his toe backwards. So we are just waiting for her to get me a price so I can book him in....so that was good and Moby wil be happier without it

i was doing my country run for work and pulled over to take a phone call. beside the car just happened to be a bunch of logs that are perfect for my new enclosures, been lookin for ages for some fallen branches and stuff, but can never find the right stuff if i actually go looking. anyways....now i got wood :)

Luckier for others! watched an echinda cross a highway dodging 2 semi trailers and a car making it to the other side! phew.

My day was amazing, just saying :D

Had a potentially disastrous moment earlier, sugar levels crashed hardcore (diabetic) for the first time in months while I was at my sisters a few blocks away.

So I sucked down some of her OJ and jammed a super dooper (yummy!) in my mouth and decided to drive home (big mistake!). For those of you who wouldnt know, really low sugar levels is like being REALLY drunk...

So I pulled up to the intersection, looked both ways, then proceeded to drive through. Then realised that although I had looked both ways, I wasnt 'seeing' anything. I had turned my head out of habit, hadnt actually checked for cars... lucky for me there wasnt any.

That was 50 minutes ago and Im still struggling even as I type this...

That was risky! Glad everything turned out ok though :)

I just thought of something else i consider to be unlucky.........SOMEONE, decided to post a pic of their hands & feet just for me........it wasnt very nice! ;)

I managed to stab myself in the thumb with a screw driver taking off a good chunk of skin yesterday. I guess that was unlucky, or was it just stupidity? =p

Not sure whats happening in the cosmic universe,but since Friday the 13th everything so far has been very lucky for me.Now that I have said something it probably will go downhill.

I thought we'd have a great friday 13th. Hubby and i bought a new loungsuite, to be delivered friday 13th. Cleaned up the house. Scrubbed the floors (floorboards), everything going well. Was delivered on time and no problems.. I called hubby at work(( cause the couch seemed to wriggle (kinda like a snake slithering). Now the couch has a recliner on either end and apparently this is normal))
Hubby came home and had a look, layed on the floor to see if it was fitted correctly, half got up and decided to see if the middle seat would move. With this he grabbed the cushiony bit on the edge and pulled..... the stitching came undone about a quarted of the way across the seat.... DOH !!!!

Friday the 13th wasnt just a normal day to me and my gf, was the day we moved into our first house together. shes 18 and im 19 and we didnt even realise we'd organised settlement on the friday the 13th... it was just a date to us.

anyways the move went off without a hitch, spent the fist half of the day moving my **** into the massive shed :D then started painting all upstairs (easier to do it now while its empty) and all today was spend painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back