whats your strange addiction?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reptiles :)
fruits
Cheese
flipping Knives in the air :)
making fake rock walls :)
clicking the pen in and out (this mum and dad hate :) )
caffeine (energy drinks and coffee)

Fire - love playing with fire. But I'm not an idiot and go & light everything on fire. I just sit there and play with a lighter, or love lighting matches then watching them burn until they start to singe my fingers lol.

I also have this weird habbit, my grandmother looked at me weird today actually.
While in hospital, we have medication additive lables on our IV poles. So after a medication is finished, I peel the sticker off, then I sit there and slowly progress to tear the outter boarder off of this lable. It doesn't sound weird until you sit there watching me do it :lol:

history. early Australian. settler, indigenous etc. cant get enough. so many books.

In response renenet i love the smell of burnt metal - when it is being cut or ground away with angle grinder etc and a lot of people think im weird for that so I can understand where you are coming from.

Last edited:
Zombies!!! I have countless books about zombies, zombie invasions, zombie nursery rhymes, zombie craft, I play zombie games, the app Zombie, Run! is awesome, the zombie walk through Sydney, if there's a dress up party, I'm going to be a zombie and I am probably going to win best dressed with the effort I go into! I was recently on national TV parading around in my favourite pair of zombie shoes (I have a few pairs of zombie shoes). Sooo many zombie movies.. there is a life size zombie corpse that splashes out blood when you hit it on sale on amazon... I want it. I am totally more than prepared for the zombie invasion and so is my son... we know exactly what to do when it hits.

If I am not talking about snakes to my mates, I am usually talking about zombies. (I'm surprised I still have friends).

and just for poops and giggles... my son and I as a zombies! (If you ever see us like this in real life, I give you all permission to shoot me in the head :) )

384402_10151092017550398_644075397_21962901_392980983_n.jpg
408650_10151085912650398_644075397_21928948_1253815421_n.jpg

and dressed as a zombie bride

226894_10150571394715398_644075397_18070824_6691789_n.jpg

(sorry, don't know how to make the pics thumbnail size to not take up so much space on this thread!)

Last edited:
and one of the reasons I am in the process of obtaining my pistol licence so I can buy guns.

I have tomato sauce with everything!!!!! I even mix tart tar ans tomato sauce together and put it on cheese!
Im also extremely strange when it comes to typing, I hate when my replys are to long so I enter down the page.
I have egg always for dinner lunch and breakfast. Well not always dinner but still.

Did i mention im inked, single and like motorbikes? yeah i went there..

Hitting on guys on APS..

haha what ink you got? Can you ride? Did i mention i like your avatar picture, yeah i went there..

Being cheeky on APS..

Well, I now have a say in who he can and can't date, whether he likes it or not... So now I am in control muhahahaha.... Hmmmmmm

I haven't actually chatted to any girls for him yet... I'm actually really worried about that one, but what I do have to do, which is the challenge, is get them to trust me enough to get their phone number then he can call them!

We're only at stage one at the moment.

It's not that bad is it? I read back over this and it sounds like it's wrong... But it's not... We're not deceiving anyone.... I'm not trying to justify it either... But... Somehow, something doesn't seem right...

What do you think would happen if one of these girls cottons on? Eeeeep.... Best not think about that right now...

See... It's the thrill of not getting caught and still having a fair chase!

Bit like Cyrano De Bergerac then??????

Im addicted to sleeping with a fan on every night. cant sleep without it.
also addicted to masterfoods tartare sauce. i eat it with hot chips, chicken, steak, veges, toast.. everything.

What are you addicted too?

i can't sleep without my ceiling fan running
masterfood Mild american Mustard is my device

True Blonde & Red Head women :lol:
red heads scare me

Dunno Slim, where can YOU fit shallots and garlic ;) :)
could you tie bulbs of garlic to string?
but you probably already know where to pull that from...........:lol:

mine would have to be home made beetroot, can eat it from the bottle for days...
or pineapple and cheese sandwiches

My Nonno used to love WD-40... whenever he had sore joints he used to rub it into his skin and swear it made the pain go away and he was able to move his joints better.... Couldn't of hurt, he did live 'til the age of 94!

He also used to spray fly spray up his nose when he had a cold... although that's another story.

was his name bender?

Last edited:
I have tomato sauce with everything!!!!! I even mix tart tar ans tomato sauce together and put it on cheese!
Im also extremely strange when it comes to typing, I hate when my replys are to long so I enter down the page.
I have egg always for dinner lunch and breakfast. Well not always dinner but still.

You mean paragraphing?

haha what ink you got? Can you ride? Did i mention i like your avatar picture, yeah i went there..

Being cheeky on APS..

Hahahha.. i have a prancing arabian horse in between my shoulder blades.. haha do you now ? I could show you more pictures similar to my avatar if you like...

Oh yeaahhhhh being sleezy on aps

My Nonno used to love WD-40... whenever he had sore joints he used to rub it into his skin and swear it made the pain go away and he was able to move his joints better.... Couldn't of hurt, he did live 'til the age of 94!

He also used to spray fly spray up his nose when he had a cold... although that's another story.

My father in law swear by wd 40 too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back