Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magruber

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about breeding and selling a dragon species but I first wanted to know what would be the best one to make good money from so I'm Lookin at things like a type of dragon with a high selling price, easy to keep and easy to breed. Ta

Komodos fetch a pretty penny if you have the paperwork

Just be careful sitting them on your shoulder
Might find your head goes missing

Allot of people wouldnt like this post. But i would say, patternless levis (but very expencive, $2500 fo hatchies)

l have no problem with the making money bit but if its easy all around plenty of people will already be doing it, but perenties and such aren't everybodies cup of tea and really aren't suited to "most" inner cbd house sites these days.
.........solar 17 (Baden)

I made my first million out of dragons. Easy!
Start with the bearded & move onto the netted..:D

Last edited:
Ha! He did say dragon... not gecko or monitor. Easy to keep & easy to breed = cheap... Little return for a lot of work...

Jamie

I may be wrong on this having never kept lizards but I imagine that the ones that are going to fetch a high price are gonna be the ones that will be a challenge. They wouldn't be worth the high price if just anybody could do it. People only pay more because the market isnt flooded with them. I would go with something you love that you are keen to take on the challenge with and dont be disappointed if it doesnt all just fall into place straight away. I think you are gonna have to work up towards making money with them, not start with it.

Can you breed me a velociraptor I've seriously always wanted one, I'll pay big money.

Serious question are Frilles classed as a dragon? I've been looking for hatchlings for a while.

Last edited:
Allot of people wouldnt like this post. But i would say, patternless levis (but very expencive, $2500 fo hatchies)

Ooo..I've never even Heard of the Levis Dragon! WOW. Quick maguber, ring around everywhere until you find some! $$$$$$

Well lezard. I didnt know about dragons. But maybe leatherback beardies, but im not sure of their availability, but even then they cost huge $$$$

Well lezard. I didnt know about dragons. But maybe leatherback beardies, but im not sure of their availability, but even then they cost huge $$$$
[video=youtube;QY_o610eUnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY_o610eUnk&feature=g-u-u&context=G269b697FUAAAAAAAFAA[/video]

I said dragons everyone last time I checked dogs and velosoraptors and geckos arnt dragon. I already have a frill neck and they sell for a good price so I might do them. So I'm answering my own question seeing as how no one as a serious answer

Don't try and breed anything, simple.
If you're in this just to make a quick buck, I suggest you find another hobby..

Na it's a hobbie but I still want to get a bit of return

I said dragons everyone last time I checked dogs and velosoraptors and geckos arnt dragon. I already have a frill neck and they sell for a good price so I might do them. So I'm answering my own question seeing as how no one as a serious answer

Geez mate sorry, i was trying to help, i didnt know much about dragons so i gave you a lizard. Also i did say leatherbacks which are dragons. So come on there are some people who are trying to help.

But it shouldnt of been that hard to go through the forums looking for unusual or morphs, and message the person who keeps them and ask if they have any available, or if they are intending to breed. And if so put down an order. So you really shouldnt be having a go at the people that are trying to help you really.

Can you breed me a velociraptor I've seriously always wanted one, I'll pay big money.

I can tell someone was watching 73 last night, ahaha Jurassic Park :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back