Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to go against all the members saying that there is no money in dragons, but if you were to have morphs then you could easily make a sustainable profit out of them. But making a million? No I don't think so.

To the OP, money is in rats. Breed them.

I can understand wanting to keep and breed something that is of worth, although I would rather do it as a hobby and have a bit more fun. Making money from doing what you love best is everyones dream but I would imagine it being a lot harder in practice. Good luck.

I can guarantee that there are heaps of members on this site that are into breeding reptiles for self gain and to make a buck.

Making money from doing what you love best is everyones dream but I would imagine it being a lot harder in practice.

I did it once with scuba diving... I no longer dive. I did it again with brewing beer... I no longer brew. I'd say you're dead on the money there, BigWillie. Hobbies and "profitable" business are difficult bed-fellows.

A dragon plagued with health problems that requires ongoing vet interaction.
That would be an expesive (sic) dragon.

I said lake ere dragon

Cheers Brenton

They have if you read back through the posts. Dragons dont rake in the dough, frillies are your best bet. Breed them for the joy not the money.

Can some one just answer the question or.....

Mate can you read!! Look many people have given good answers!!! Silkback, leather back, lake ere dragon. Seriously mate, look people have said there isnt much money in dragons. If your really wanting to earn money go to snakes, rats or even gecko morphs. Is that clear enough??

It was answered on page 1 or 2 chief. You're not going to get a "better" answer than Frilly or Thorny Devil and I think Thorny Devils would be a bit too difficult for you

If you wanna make wads of cash you'll have to smuggle some new morphs into the country like everyone else does. :p

Frillys are not money makers they eat you out of house and home there huge and mv light bulbs cost a fortune. Thorny devils will only die on you your silly to even try that. I answers it 2 times now 2500 for 1 dragon that has a life span of about 5 years I have only ever seen 3 for sale. in the 14 years I have kept reptiles

Cheers Brenton

If you wanna make wads of cash you'll have to smuggle some new morphs into the country like everyone else does. :p

Or do that

Cheers Brenton

Can some one just answer the question or.....

Yeah guys... come on,

Don't you guys get it yet... jeez you guys are thick aren't you. Five pages and he still hasn't gotten the answer he likes so he'll keep asking the same question. It doesn't matter that your all giving the same answers.....or...

I for one am going to answer him... eastern water dragons absolute goldmine they are

Last edited:
Magruber ive got some morph beardies ill sell you for $25,000 each then when you breed them youll make a fortune pm me ill send you my bank details and ship them as soon as money clears
anyone else out there (dont read Magruber ) have you got any morphs i can buy ive got an idiot wanting to pay big dollars ill go you halves

Yeah ok the secret is beardies. Especially the muddy browny-greyish-yellow phase. Nobody is breeding them these days

[I posted some mean and unfunny words]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back