Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahah tara im the same but of the opposite sex
where are all the girls on the gold coast that like snakes ?
Im stumped to know where they are

ahah tara im the same but of the opposite sex
where are all the girls on the gold coast that like snakes ?
Im stumped to know where they are

I feel a APS blind date coming on, Specks this is Tara, Tara this is Specks

Is it too much to ask that a man doesnt shake in his boots when he sees my snakes? Its getting ridiculous! Come on guys!
Are you certain that it is the "sight of your snakes" that causing the tremors? Bearing in mind it is one of those unique reactions than can be induced by entirely opposite stimuli "fight and flight" or "excitement and anticipation"...

One other small piece of advice. Before inviting a gentleman back to your place, you need to stop explaining that you are right into snakes and especially like getting them out and handling them. I suspect that some of the gentlemen in question find themselves at somewhat of a loss due to having misplaced expectations.

What a wonderful idea. I have no interest in shoes other than their practicality for walking and getting wet and muddy. I'm not interested in jewellery or flowers either. A man who buys me herps, on the other hand - now that's the way to my heart.

Now there is a woman after my own heart. A female herper who is happy to get down and get dirty!
And speaking of "dirty", those individuals who have a tendency to see double meanings in the most innocuous of comment and as a result view this last statement as a double entendre, I have only one thing to say to you... you are absolutely correct.

Blue

meh at least some men buy flowers and jewllery my last man used to give me weapons lol got a pygmy blow dart gun for easter and a necklace that had a one inch dagger hidden in it for valentines.....started to wonder if he wanted me to kill him off

With you on this one, men that genuinly like snakes are hard to find.. Most I meet say they like snakes but when I get them out move to the other side of the house haha. Most of my mates have only just started to relax around them.. Good luck on finding a man =]

Id love a dollar for every tradie i have seen carry on like a biatch when confronted with a snake.
I had one guy, a huge man, hike up his King Gee shorts and squeel like a girl from on top of a chair when i pulled the (rubber ) snake from a lavender bush in his front yard..
The sight of a snake is a great leveller and trancends mere occupations or work streams.

Now... you see it works both ways. Back when I was single I would try and find girls interested in snakes, suprise, suprise they always took it the wrong way.

I once said there's nothing I like more than sitting on the couch on a saturday night watching TV with a cold beer while playing with my python... that really did'nt go down so well, must have been lost in translation somewhere :?

Last edited:
Or sitting on the lounge and asking " Do you mind if i pull my python out"? :)

As a single man dating I need to come up with a disclaimer,'I have snakes,they don't roam the house,they won't kill you and it also doesn't mean I'm weird,evil or worship the devil'

Yes, I'd like a girl I could buy diamonds for, without breaking the bank. Or next time I walk into a bar and chat to one, I can say I manufacture my own!

Last edited:
if i could find a guy that would buy me a lacie I'd melt....buy me jewellery and i guarantee it will stay in the box...i wear my medic-alert bracelet and that's it... oh except for when I get my neck pierced. tattoos, piercings and herps are the way to my heart. any of you fellas like that out there in adelaide??

I'm glad my Mrs isn't a snake nerd.... She handles them and cleans them when I'm away. But she has her own interests and passions. I think it's our differences that keep us interested in eachother. Also I'm attracted to girls that present themselves well and aren't as earthy as most snake lovers. :) (only met two snake chicks that aren't covered in tatts and wear make up and jewelry)..

Last edited by a moderator:
if i could find a guy that would buy me a lacie I'd melt....buy me jewellery and i guarantee it will stay in the box...i wear my medic-alert bracelet and that's it... oh except for when I get my neck pierced. tattoos, piercings and herps are the way to my heart. any of you fellas like that out there in adelaide??

ive got a lacie 7 tatts and my ear peirced but live in sydney hey 3 out of 4 arent bad

Also I'm attracted to girls that present themselves well and aren't as earthy as most snake lovers. :) (only met two snake chicks that aren't covered in tatts and wear make up and jewelry)..

You can be covered in tats and still present yourself well thank you very much...

Ohhh snowman..I hope your flame suit is double strength. Anyway, haven't you heard tattooed skin tastes better?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back