Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be covered in tats and still present yourself well thank you very much...

I think you missed my fullstop!? Yes I like girls that present themselves well and arn't as earthy hippie looking. Then in another sentance I mentioned tatts, make up and jewlery. Never said anything about not presenting well WITH tatts.
I would consider the above to present well with discrete tatts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always say that I am part of a native animal group, (SOFAR-Socoety Of Frogs And Reptiles).

Let them assume furry.

Don't under any circumstance mention the S word to early.

meh at least some men buy flowers and jewllery my last man used to give me weapons lol got a pygmy blow dart gun for easter and a necklace that had a one inch dagger hidden in it for valentines.....started to wonder if he wanted me to kill him off

Just out of curiosity but what did happen to your "last" man?........

What a wonderful idea. I have no interest in shoes other than their practicality for walking and getting wet and muddy. I'm not interested in jewellery or flowers either. A man who buys me herps, on the other hand - now that's the way to my heart. :D

EXACTLY...... Who needs shoes an flowers an diamonds :plol..... I most definitely swoon an melt over a rep pressy..

still buy me chocolate though haha

While we're quoting old Bill:
"To gild refined gold, to paint the lily, to throw perfume on the violet...is wasteful and ridiculous excess" :p
I shouldn't talk though, I've got tatts and piercings but I can see the appeal of "natural" beauty as well

The girls at the night clubs showing off thier snakes don't seem to have any trouble attracting men. LOL.

Cheers
Ian

Interesting bit of data

Kept basic records over 17 yrs demonstrating

Except for a brief period around 13/15 [peer pressure?]
more males than females are scared of snakes
Works out around 43/57% and remains pretty constant through all age groups except adolescent teens where screaming is de rigeur for any group of young girls and even if one wants to play with a snake the alpha female in the group has the last word

Next one is very different
women who are scared of snakes are often much more scared than men are
some have really terrified reactions whereas most scared men are cautiously afraid

I am surprised at how many of my mates are scared of my snakes. Granted there are some who will hold them freely, but even some of my mates who think they are 'cool' still refuse to hold them. Most of the girls I've shown them to hold them with little hesitation; provided they don't have a preconceived hatred towards them.

It's normally the other way around. It's hard to find woman that like snakes, most cringe at the first mention of anything reptilian.

you can never put a price on love :D
Yes you can $1500 a night but it's only fake love lol

My sister's ex was a bikie type. Huge, bearded guy who just knew he was tough. One day (when they were still together) she went to the shed to get a bag and saw a huge carpet python curled up on it. She wondered what his reaction would be to it so called him out of the house to get the bag for her cause 'she couldnt quite reach it'. Out he swaggered in boxers and gumboots, beer in hand. He reached for the bag, felt the snake, screamed like a girl and ran. He cleared one of his bikes in one jump and bolted for the house spilling beer as he went. Funniest thing ever! And goes to show, you never can tell who will be ok with them and who wont.

I am surprised at how many of my mates are scared of my snakes. Granted there are some who will hold them freely, but even some of my mates who think they are 'cool' still refuse to hold them. Most of the girls I've shown them to hold them with little hesitation; provided they don't have a preconceived hatred towards them.

I've never been comfortable bout handling another man's python as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back