Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then you end up broke and a house jam packed full of enclosures. its got to the point where our 5 year old son say to us 'no mummy! no more snakes, you have enough!'

i try not to mention the "herp" word when talking to girls. but then 1 of my mates will always interrupt with "get him to show ya his python" in a double entendre kinda way.....then i have to explain i keep reptiles, then they have to go to the bathroom or get another drink and never return :-(

i try not to mention the "herp" word when talking to girls. but then 1 of my mates will always interrupt with "get him to show ya his python" in a double entendre kinda way.....then i have to explain i keep reptiles, then they have to go to the bathroom or get another drink and never return :-(

I would'nt either "I got herps" or "Do you want to see my herps" would'nt be a good opening line.... Probably a good thing to leave that out all together

Last edited:
I love my pythons. And I like a man (or lass ;)) who is equally comfortable rocking a $1000 wool suit or a set of jeans.

comic6.jpg

Sorry it was too similar :D

I would'nt either "I got herps" or "Do you want to see my herps" would'nt be a good opening line.... Probably a good thing to leave that out all together
and "my herps is spreading" when a clutch of eggs hatch is probly misunderstood too

Just out of curiosity but what did happen to your "last" man?........

i accidently got him in the leg with metal blow dart with a pink fluro top ( that set was a christmas present). He was all good with that but decided the katana get got me for my birthday wasnt a good idea and got me chocolate...infact after that it was chocolate and girly stuff .....we drifted apart i am not much into flowers ( they die) chocolate ( they melt........hell i love chocolate) crunch came when i wanted to come to au he doesnt like wild animals of any sort and told me to go by myself and hopefully get eaten by a croc and i said well that would be a good way to go and left

and "my herps is spreading" when a clutch of eggs hatch is probly misunderstood too

Or to mention " I've had crabs, but i'd rather herps".

Oh wait, i thought of another. "Do you want to come home and you can see my frillies"?;)

Or to mention " I've had crabs, but i'd rather herps".

Oh wait, i thought of another. "Do you want to come home and you can see my frillies"?;)
if you moved out of your car you would find better class of girls to date..

+1 for the tradies!! damn pen pushers and there pale skin and there fancy suits.

-1 or more for tradies and labourers, almost all the ones I've ever worked with (and it's a lot over the last few years) are the biggest pansies about reptiles, won't even touch a beardie if I catch one, and snakes, lucky to get within 20ft

meh at least some men buy flowers and jewllery my last man used to give me weapons lol got a pygmy blow dart gun for easter and a necklace that had a one inch dagger hidden in it for valentines.....started to wonder if he wanted me to kill him off

:O I want gifts like that, I'd almost turn for that............almost

I gave my girlfriend some throwing knives a few years running..........I was more worried she'd be able to get me without much chasing :lol:

Last edited:
-1 or more for tradies and labourers, almost all the ones I've ever worked with (and it's a lot over the last few years) are the biggest pansies about reptiles, won't even touch a beardie if I catch one, and snakes, lucky to get within 20ft

Must be them banana bending tradies you have up there, something in the water ;) and my post was referring to a previous post made about office workers ( pen pushers) no offence to you guys that are pen pushers but I'd rather be out in the sun then be stuck inside an office for 10 hours a day

if you moved out of your car you would find better class of girls to date..

depends what he's driving

Last edited:
Must be them banana bending tradies you have up there, something in the water ;) and my post was referring to a previous post made about office workers ( pen pushers) no offence to you guys that are pen pushers but I'd rather be out in the sun then be stuck inside an office for 10 hours a day

definitely agree with you there, the air con and being inside makes me feel sick,

then again I've done some work in Western Australia and NSW, and they were exactly the same, I think it's the type of people that are involved in that industry, they appear tough on the outside, but are **** scared of things they don't properly understand.

definitely agree with you there, the air con and being inside makes me feel sick,

then again I've done some work in Western Australia and NSW, and they were exactly the same, I think it's the type of people that are involved in that industry, they appear tough on the outside, but are **** scared of things they don't properly understand.

agreed mate. I do have a few tradie mates that won't step into my rep room but will go an jump of cliffs (base jumping) every person's different, if everyone was the same the world would be one boring place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back