Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

00fathead00

Not so new Member
Reaction score
my partner had to go and catch a snake for my brothers girlfriends parents it was in their computer room and they have a baby. well turns out the snake is quite big like 6-7 foot big. it looks like a coastal carpet. he now wants to keep it :/ i got my licence yesterday as we went out and brought two blonde spotted python hatchlings. i dont like big snakes atm. only gettin used to them. can anyone tell me the laws on wild snakes and if i can keep them and what i have to do please would be greatly appreciated :D thanks in advance

Nope no can do By law he or you cannot even relocate snakes WE all do whats necessary tho Let it go on its merry way somewhere safe
Good luck with the spotted pythons... keep them well away from any cage the wild ones been it.Don't want them getting any diseases it may have had

Nope no can do By law he or you cannot even relocate snakes WE all do whats necessary tho Let it go on its merry way somewhere safe
Good luck with the spotted pythons... keep them well away from any cage the wild ones been it.Don't want them getting any diseases it may have had

oh he is in a esky lol i dont want him in my house and thanks for letting me know. so he needs to get rid of it tomorro after work my babies wont be going near anything he has been near. i just wanted it away from their baby. stupid idea really cuz now he has it near my two babies :'( i got a 3 yr old girl and a 7 month old boy. it is a really nice looking snake tho. isnt really nasty either. when him and my bro were catching it my bro moved the hook off its head and my partners hand was right there and it didnt strike him amazingly. he is crasy for even cathing them tho. thanks for the advice tho really appreciate it :D

ive caught heaps of wild carpets and never been bitten once they arent as aggressive as most people make out. They will normally only bite if you grab them to hard which most people do rather ease hand under them and lift them slowly and gently and youll never get bitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back