brutus the freshwater croc and set up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In QLD you have to have a demonstrators license.
I'd imagine it wouldn't be cheap either..

Wow that's a lot of money and IN saying that PMyers could any one tell me how much is an advanced licence in Vic a year.

sucks in nsw cant have one unless you have a exhibitors permit

I have kept crocs over 15 years .... They become part of the furniture.... No different to keeping other herps

I have kept crocs over 15 years .... They become part of the furniture.... No different to keeping other herps
Lol fair enough mate. Being A kiwi even the aussie zoo crocs amaze me. I would love to see A BIG! wild croc one day.

In QLD you have to have a demonstrators license.
I'd imagine it wouldn't be cheap either..

And after 2 years you have to show that you are doing around 200 shows a year to hold a exhibitors licence in NSW.
Weeds out all tyre kickers does that one. Cheap is understatement every time you get or give away reptile costs $30.00 and paperwork. If you move snake from one enclosure to another cost $30.00 plus paperwork. Every cage used has to be bigger than necessary so takes up more room then theres the insurance. Its not just apply and get licence they do a lot of checks and a 300 page application to fill out, they make it really hard. The cost of licence is the cheap bit.

I'm with kr0nick on this one, I would love one of these :)
they both look cool and and feel evan cooler :)

they are an interesting animal , my youngest neice duznt like snakes - but is only too happy to hold the croc lol [ bound of course]

He is very cute. Wish we could have them as pets in qld. Don't think it would be so "cute" when it's full grown though lol

And after 2 years you have to show that you are doing around 200 shows a year to hold a exhibitors licence in NSW.
Weeds out all tyre kickers does that one. Cheap is understatement every time you get or give away reptile costs $30.00 and paperwork. If you move snake from one enclosure to another cost $30.00 plus paperwork. Every cage used has to be bigger than necessary so takes up more room then theres the insurance. Its not just apply and get licence they do a lot of checks and a 300 page application to fill out, they make it really hard. The cost of licence is the cheap bit.
HAHA yeh lol, Better off packing up and moving to VIC and paying the $180 annual fee and keep it. Sounds like the easiest and cheapest way

man i'd love a croc but you need a hard to get permit and when they get to 1 3 meters long man the thing can kill you

man i'd love a croc but you need a hard to get permit and when they get to 1 3 meters long man the thing can kill you

Fresh water crocs only get to about 10 feet (3 metres) for males and 7 feet (2 and a half metres) for females.

Hardly man killers if you treat them with respect, Olive pythons get larger in length than fresh water crocs and when handled correctly nothing untoward occurs there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back