Bored + trying to tame Spencer's monitor = ferret leash walks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leighroyaus

Reaction score
Well, was a tad hung over and a bit bored. Been trying to tame down the Spencer's before he gets too large etc.

Walking threw the pet shop getting some crickets for the frogs I see a ferret lead for 10 bucks. Brilliant idea springs to mind.

This is the result.

Walking the goanna - YouTube

Now to get him better at walking!
Neighbourhood cats are about to get a touch up.

if he let you put the harness on... i think hes prob pretty tame.. my girls would give you the good old one two for even considering it!

Oh, he's never tried to bite since I've had him, just a lot of huffing an puffing and tail whips. But deciding toget him out of that habit and before he does realise he can bite, he's 4 years old ATM.

Looks interesting. Nice bit of environmental enrichment. I tried something similar with my Lacie female but just ended up standing at the bottom of a tree with a lead over my head while passers by gave me confused looks:)!

Looks interesting. Nice bit of environmental enrichment. I tried something similar with my Lacie female but just ended up standing at the bottom of a tree with a lead over my head while passers by gave me confused looks:)!

Ohhh, to see pics of that!

Just dont leave them tethered using just the ferret harness. They can get out of them very easily. Someone knows what I'm talking about.

I tried that with my sandy. We were walking around the back yard and all was going well until a magpie swooped him... Now I just need to show him the lead and he does the bolt and hides under the couch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back