anyone tried the Ahhh Bra?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajandj

Reaction score
Clean comments only please.

I was wondering if anyone has tried the ahh bra.. do they really support or is it just crap?

Haven't tried one but they certainly don't look like they would support
anywhere near what a real bra does. The material is stretchy and looks like it would loose it's
elasticity after a couple of washes.
I also wouldn't buy one because I hate the way they market them.

My mother-in-law got some; either those or a Genie bra. She reckons they're pretty good; I'll talk to her this afternoon for you if you like. I know that, going by what she's said I wouldn't mind buying a couple to try them out, you can apparently pick them up on eBay cheaper than retail, and they're supposed to make good maternity/nursing bras as well, just look out for the cheapie brands posing as Ahh bra.

I have the genie bra and I love it. It's so comfy. My boobs aren't very big though (large side of B cup) .... My SIL is very big breasted and likes the genie bra for around the house but not quite supportive enough for the outside world.

Mine haven't lost their elasticity. They really do bounce back into shape...

But if you wear a lot of thin straps then it isn't the bra for you.

And DO NOT buy a cheapy brand... I bought three off a website and they are CRAP!! One fell apart in the wash, one is out of shape and the other is really uncomfortable.

And DO NOT buy a cheapy brand... I bought three off a website and they are CRAP!! One fell apart in the wash, one is out of shape and the other is really uncomfortable.

Sorry, that's what I meant by look out for them ^^ I should have put 'to avoid' lmao. Look out as in "Oh no, it's a truck!" hahaha
Gotta love those days :p

If it's on TV and they are offering them to try for free, then throw in extras for the price of one...it's going to be crap. If it were that good the major companies would have bought the patent or copied it.

hi i have an ahh bra, as suggested earlier very comfortable with smaller breast sizes i am a c cup, i do find the bottom of the garmet rolls up, and it is warm. but i will buy more. also have a friend who is d cup size, she also finds it rolls but loves it, takes a little getting use too.

I have not heard of this aahh bra before, however I commend the OP of raising my awareness to such.

No, I haven't and I have the feeling that my girls are more than a match for the stress bearing properties of Lycra.

My fiancée is E verging on F and she said she might as well have been wearing a singlet. No support whatsoever for girls with larger...girls

Nooooo way, leave this crop top for the tweenys, no support at all. Rolls up from the bottom, to use this around the house I might as well stay in my swimsuit top and feel more support!!! Worst ahhhh evaaaaaa. Stick to playboy ladies.

My fiancée is E verging on F and she said she might as well have been wearing a singlet. No support whatsoever for girls with larger...girls
WOW!
And it sounds like A load of bull to me with bigger woman. My misses is like D I think and the woman you see on the add are all tiny anyway.
How could some elastic support that much weight PFFT.
IMO it is A waste of money for anyone over C cup. Maybe some bigger fellers could use the product lol.

Sorry, that's what I meant by look out for them ^^ I should have put 'to avoid' lmao. Look out as in "Oh no, it's a truck!" hahaha
Gotta love those days :p

I knew you meant that nighthawk :D I was just making a point of it as well :)

My bra doesn't roll up at all.... but like I said, my boobies aren't that big (more than enough though thank you very much!! :D :D :D )

Im a 16 F and I have some. I dont have a problem with them but do find that they are no good if im doing sport or anything like that!!! hahaha!! But I do use 2 at a time. I find because Im so big its nice to go a day or 2 without under-wire bra's!!!!

I have large C / small D, and I actually find them quite comfortable and supportive. (not enough for sport, but for general home and outdoor wear they are more than enough) They are supposed to be a bit tight to give that support, perhaps the people having problems are buying a size too large?

I forget what brand I have though, I am pretty sure they are the Genie Bra!

My wife has them and she is normally a K but she has just dropped a bub so the girls are even bigger. She loves them even with breast feeding.

I have heard many negatives with the ahh bra, but I have got the genie bra and I love it, I just ordered another set. I am a D cup, as those suggest perhaps not suitable for exercise, or maybe if you wear two it would suit.
But I def get plenty of support for normal everyday wear and very very comfortable, they do bounce back into shape after washing as well:)
I would suggest removing the pads out of them if you are over a B though as they seem to make your boobs look strange....;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back