anyone tried the Ahhh Bra?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the genie bra. I love it! it's freaking useless when it comes to support (I wouldn't want to risk anything more than a slightly brisk walk ;)) but soooooo comfy! I don't have massive boobs, so I suppose that contributes though.

I knew the pics or it didn't happen people would pop up in this thread.

K!!! I have to use the fingers of both hands just to count the sizes between D and K. Are you sure she doesn't need a wheelbarrow rather than a bra?

Last edited by a moderator:
and i thought bra sizes stopped at DD!!! :p

K is just plain greedy, throw a handful my way!!!! :)

i have an ahh bra and i have had nothing go wrong with it but i would like to try a genie bra to give a response

:lol: I have to admit.....this was one thread i never expected to see on APS!

But, no, i havent tried them.......im with Darlyn, the adds drive me crazy, i cant stop thinking of violence long enough to concentrate on purchasing!

Support or not.... those things are AAAAHHHHHH-GLY!!!!!
Would much rather spend a bit extra for something that makes me feel a bit pretty...

Yuck why would you want one, supportive or not they look like granny bras.

what I can't stand is the comparative bra's on that ad...sure, if your bra is obviously 5 sizes too big or small, or broken, of course it won't work!

and how can it stretch too any shape and size, but support? Does it have a microchip in it that decides your breasts are now too stretched, and it needs to stop moulding to your shape and instead actually support now? So stupid.

My wife has them and she is normally a K but she has just dropped a bub so the girls are even bigger. She loves them even with breast feeding.
I'll bet she has to be careful when hanging out the washing on a windy day.

Haha they can feel pretty all they want, doesn't mean they look it!

Silly silly... don't you know that beauty is in the eye of the beerholder??

:D I know what you are saying... but I am a married old woman who still gets a bit on a regular basis (from my hubby!! :D) so I must be doing something right... HA HA!!

and how can it stretch too any shape and size, but support? Does it have a microchip in it that decides your breasts are now too stretched, and it needs to stop moulding to your shape and instead actually support now? So stupid.[/QUOTE]
I don't know how it works but it does - it must be magic;-)

This bra needs to be thrown in the pit!! might as well it wear a bra. You can get a sexy number for $60

The power of B...S... advertising never fails ... LOL

The models are fake too ........... perfect white "horse" teeth , fake hair and fake tans all go with the aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh bra

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh ........ I almost forgot stupid fake "happy gigles"

and the inventor laughs all the way to the bank

The cheap shops soon will be getting rid of them for $2.00

thanks everyone for your advise.. As l'm a DD l have decided that this isn't the way to go.. Think i'll just make the trip to the bra shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back