Went to buy a snake and got a bagged ute with it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie-Pride

Banned
Reaction score
I went to go pick up my new baby albino Darwin the sarvo and ended up walking out with my new Albino boy and the guy I was getting it of had a mate that was selling this puppy got it for 17k dropped from 25k for quick sale pick it up on Friday air bagged, running a sr20 turbo, fully engineered and road worthy.. If anyone's on here is a spraypainter by trade in Sydney area and has a booth and keen on cash work let me know i just need a few touch ups around the engine bay and the tray.

Attachments

• bagged purple ute.jpg
    bagged purple ute.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 363
Yeah man that thing is sick had a few bagged trucks myself before love them. Looks awesome, if you want good spray work and great prices go to blackshaws motor body repairs they do the best work and cheap prices

Thats awsome, well now ill be able to spot you if you ever drive byyy ;)

Looks cool man... titanium sliderzzzz ;)

haha you know it! hope the plates have a few scrape shows left.

dont hit a pothole whatever you do:)

That's what the switches are for ;)

Yeah man that thing is sick had a few bagged trucks myself before love them. Looks awesome, if you want good spray work and great prices go to blackshaws motor body repairs they do the best work and cheap prices

Cheers this is my first always wanted one, I just want to get it check over and get the paint work touched up I'll check em out.

Thats awsome, well now ill be able to spot you if you ever drive byyy ;)

haha yell out n give you a scrape show.. I was down at Berowra fishing the other day, how browns the water from all the rain.

Last edited:
haha you know it! hope the plates have a few scrape shows left.

That's what the switches are for ;)

Cheers this is my first always wanted one, I just want to get it check over and get the paint work touched up I'll check em out.

haha yell out n give you a scrape show.. I was down at Berowra fishing the other day, how browns the water from all the rain.

In dural there's a painter right across from woollies go there.

Cheers Brenton

In dural there's a painter right across from woollies go there.

Cheers Brenton

I used to live at Dural but i didn't know there was a spray shop there what do you mean across from woolies?

3aa4573f-a03b-c5e7.jpg
at the dropped pin I use to live in kenthurst road.

Cheers Brenton

3aa4573f-a03b-c5e7.jpg
at the dropped pin I use to live in kenthurst road.

Cheers Brenton

Nice and close cheers mate. lol I would have drivin past there about a million times I used to live on Valencia st Dural now I'm out in Kenthurst.

Yeah I was on porters road loved it there then moved to Glaston it's on the same side as the servo. Great painters.

Cheers Brenton

Yeah I was on porters road loved it there then moved to Glaston it's on the same side as the servo. Great painters.

Cheers Brenton

I'm on pitt town and went to Galston high when i moved out this way. I'll check them out cheers.

Okay what does "bagged" mean?

Bring it up here AP, I know a few great tracks, we could give it a workout :))

Love Hilux's but dont see why you would lower it to the point of gravel rash on ya bum while driving.Could be coz I like the lifted 4x4 variety. Still a top lookin ute though, congrats mate.

I will, soon itl be me driving 7 months. Music pumped, picking up chicks and mum in the passenger seat ;)

I havnt been to berowra waters for ages! But i did get to climb the fire tower on the highway and i could see it, it was really brown. Anyway next time you go fishing can i tag allong if you dont mind?

Where's the pic of the alb? I'm over cars unless they can get me where I need to go. That cant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back