Went to buy a snake and got a bagged ute with it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay what does "bagged" mean?

Bring it up here AP, I know a few great tracks, we could give it a workout :))

It's air bag suspension basically it has switches in side that i can lower and rise the ute, it's going to be a another show car that will only come out on special occasions it will sit nicely next my blown vl me an my old man built.

lol it would have no chance against the roads up there let alone the tracks.

Where's the pic of the alb? I'm over cars unless they can get me where I need to go. That cant. :)

I'm at the gfs house tonight the albino's at home settling in, yeah it wouldn't last a day up there.

He he that's what I thought, but it would be fun trying : )

Sweet looking ride,but my hilux likes driving over stuff...

lol yeah it's not going to be very good for hunting and 4x4.. Myn's going to be scraping under your hilux.

Love Hilux's but dont see why you would lower it to the point of gravel rash on ya bum while driving.Could be coz I like the lifted 4x4 variety. Still a top lookin ute though, congrats mate.

cheers mate

Last edited:
You can't do that,you will scratch the mud away,then I will just have to get some more under it.

I'd be avoiding carparks and certain residential streets, too :p

Does it come complete with a mega-chasis-rattling-window-shattering-doof-doof-booming subwoofer as well?

No mate doesn't come with "mega-chasis-rattling-window-shattering-doof-doof-booming subwoofer" it's not a Honda civic.

You know what they say
"switches gets the bi....... You can work out the rest haha

That is hot! It's a bit far for u but so worth my bro got his caddy spray for show there as they r one f the best without the price tag - there in greenacre near the RSPCA or great buddies in seven hills that have booths and lots of space to keep it there I'd u want to store it for a while. Let me know and I'll pm u there numbers

90885da4-fc26-e1de.jpg

Park it under my baby ;)

That is hot! It's a bit far for u but so worth my bro got his caddy spray for show there as they r one f the best without the price tag - there in greenacre near the RSPCA or great buddies in seven hills that have booths and lots of space to keep it there I'd u want to store it for a while. Let me know and I'll pm u there numbers

90885da4-fc26-e1de.jpg

Park it under my baby ;)

I thought you would like it, all good It's getting done on tuesday at a place near myn.. hahaha I'll park it under there for sure ;)

L
L
Loon
J

L

w
h
a
t
?
?

Status