Turning 30 what to do?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr9

Reaction score
So on the 1st of April (yes no joke thats my birthday!) I will be 30. The problem is I have NO idea what to do for my birthday!

We did look at going to the Gold Coast for a few nights and going to Dracular's but at $90+ per person it was way to much with hotels and all travel etc on top.

So any ideas would be AMAZING as I want to get started planing!!!
Thank you!!

Find yourself a good doctor,nutritionalist and naturopath lol :lol:

The body starts to do some weird and wonderful things when you hit 30.....
I went to Fiji for my 30th and my husband (boyfriend at the time) proposed to me!!! Definitely one to remember :D

The body starts to do some weird and wonderful things when you hit 30.....
I went to Fiji for my 30th and my husband (boyfriend at the time) proposed to me!!! Definitely one to remember :D

Well im studying Acupuncture and my uni has homeopothy/naturopaths etc and I get cheep sessions!
Iv been with Steve for 7yrs this yr and I hope he proposes!! I have asked him but he said "No. I want to ask you and I have a plan."

Vegas, hookers + cocaine = win.
I'll definitely keep that in mind for my 30th ;D

Sounds good also, not sure if it'd be a mutual feeling with the husband and all though.

Morning - Superduck Adventure Tours

Experience a 55 minute tour of the Gold Coast unlike any other with Superduck Adventure Tours. Ride the amphibious vehicle from land to water in the splashtacular duck dive. Join in for fun informative commentary on the history and sights; see the mega mansions and yachts of the rich and famous!

Day - Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium is a completely new attraction that is interactive and fun. See unbelievable exhibits, incredible illusions, unusual stories, magic, mystery, interactive games and amazing movies. See Australia's only twin spinning tunnels, Recollections fantasy dance room, an outer space odyssey adventure gallery and laser room experience. See their Fab Four singing the zaniest tunes in the lobby, the world's smallest eco friendly car, or discover a myriad of treasures in the attic room. Take an hour or more to tour through 15 air conditioned individually themed galleries that make for the ultimate Surfers Paradise wow factor experience! Open every day and night from 9.00 a.m. until late.

Night - I'd say Sofitels for dinner, mainly because they have a chocolate fountain obviously. (probably wouldn't recommend staying there as it's quite expensive)

One of their three, Gold Coast Dining - Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach

Well, this Sunday I'll be 61 and I wish I could be 30 !! ;)

Perhaps go to one of those nice day spas with your hubby...all sorts of nice massages etc followed by a nice romantic dinner.

Well im studying Acupuncture and my uni has homeopothy/naturopaths etc and I get cheep sessions!
Iv been with Steve for 7yrs this yr and I hope he proposes!! I have asked him but he said "No. I want to ask you and I have a plan."

Oooh that sounds exciting! Maybe your 30th will be lucky too! I'd be a bit sceptical if someone proposed to me on April fools day though....

Man he is gonna be in soooo much trouble if he doesn't propose on your birthday! And you will be so dirty hahaha! Let us know what happens.

Here's another thought but, why don't you propose to him? It's a bit sexist making the man do it all the time, especially when it's something you want.

Here's another thought but, why don't you propose to him? It's a bit sexist making the man do it all the time, especially when it's something you want.

Yah, and instead of a big diamond ring, give him a big diamond python (that's what you always wanted, isn't it?). Happiness on both sides. :D

Without a doubt Draculas. Been there a few times but first time this year at schoolies ( and being 18 ) and omfg best drinks and funniest, defs best way to spend ya night

If you dont have them by the time you're 30 your hearts just not in it.

Hahaha! No need for implants! Mine are way 2 big as it is!!!

Thanks everyone some interesting ideas hahaha! Think we may be having a fancy dress something like - Op-shop fail or pimps and B!#$hs or something like that!

As for Botox I plan to age as my body/life wish's! Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing! Only time will tell!!!

As for Botox I plan to age as my body/life wish's! Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing! Only time will tell!!!
dont worry bout waiting for time, im sure if u have a hubby or kids they will tell ya ;)
haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back