waiting.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovethefrilly

Not so new Member
Reaction score
waiting patiently for my 10 frilled neck lizard eggs to hatch! 60 days was on Feb the 5th but realize I may have another month yet. they are very active inside the eggs and the eggs are very large now.:rolleyes:

pics pics! i want a frilly sooo baddd... very jealous of u right now ! best of luck !

waiting patiently for my 10 frilled neck lizard eggs to hatch! 60 days was on Feb the 5th but realize I may have another month yet. they are very active inside the eggs and the eggs are very large now.:rolleyes:

what state are you in? def interested in one if you have any that arent sold!

Hey guys
Im in Qld...fairly new to this whole reptile thing, but started off with frillys although people told me I was crazy as they were hard to keep. I absolutely love them. well my female has laid 2 clutches and currently as I'm typing digging to lay her 3rd clutch and she weighs the most she ever has yet. fingers crossed.
pictures are of mum then dad then spare male that I have.

.mumma frilly at 256grams full of eggs.JPGmale frilly.JPGspare male frilly.JPG

Last edited:
Mine didn't do well at the start, fingers crossed for another clutch before the end of the breeding season!

my girl has just finished laying her 3rd clutch. she has produced another 10 good looking big eggs, so all up im incubating 31 eggs. hope most of them hatch little babies everywhere!

Same as above^^^^^^

Damn u Aussie I still want one lol

lol I'm still waiting for my midget with mc hammer pants! Don't worry we will find some soon, we are a team remember lol

Last edited:
they're one of my favourite people to meet in the bush. They were every day encounters in the city and the burbs in Darwin before toaddom, these days I'm just grateful to see one.

I have sat for 40 minutes watching 2 big fellas sorting their borders, impressive!

Congrats on the clutches, and it's good to hear the eggs are looking good. Your one of only a couple this season that's had any success. Im realitively new to reptiles too. Had some as a kid but went 25 years without them. Got back into the hobby with a frilly last year, not sure if it's a he/she but it's only 10 months old. Really enjoyed keeping him/her, has really good character.

Keep us all informed on how everything goes, there will be plenty of people on here keen to know, me included, and post photos!!!.

Hey guys, yes I will be selling most of them, but I think I will also keep a couple as they are so god dam cute! I will let every 1 know as soon as they are hatching... Hope the first clutch won't be toooo far off.

Lol, how's the wet treating ya Steve? I'll be back up on August

Pretty crap wet this year. Bursts of 2 days bucketing down then a week of dry. The monsoon has disapeared altogether at the mo.
Drop in on Darlyn & self when you come up. The snakes always enjoy an apreciative audience :)

Pretty crap wet this year. Bursts of 2 days bucketing down then a week of dry. The monsoon has disapeared altogether at the mo.
Drop in on Darlyn & self when you come up. The snakes always enjoy an apreciative audience :)

Yeah Daryl mention last time to pop in for a cold bevy hehe . And I'll appreciate them for sure.
We are getting all your rain down in Sydney . 4 bloody seasons In a day!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back