Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one think there will be frozen mice for sale at the expo ? I remember some expos having them for sale.

I've been debating whether or not I should go..

I think I should be able to avoid the temptation to buy more herps, so yes..

Snakefarmer will have het and normal olives, maybe our last Albino ,(sale pending). Theyt have only had a few feeds so unless your experienced i'll keep them a while longer and give them a few more feeds before delivery.

Wokka have you only got hatchies available?

Also are you guys doing deals on rodents at all at the show?

Haven't heard anyone selling what I'm looking for :( damn it! lol

There's always the option of not taking an esky, and having warm rodents in my hand bag?! HA HA HA

Bbbwwwaahahahahaha

Guess your animals will be really happy to see you when you get home lol

Last edited:
Wokka have you only got hatchies available?

Also are you guys doing deals on rodents at all at the show?
Snakefarmer will have hatchling olives and hets . With Anteresia we'll be selling yearlings as i dont want hassles from non feeders. There will be Spotteds, Stimsons of different localities, BHPS, Jungles,Bredli, Diamonds.

Rodentfarm will have Rats, Quail and Rabbits and in limited numbers of mice; so if you need quantity order before the show and I can bring them down. They will be on show special at about half retail prices.

aint gnna happen u will walk out with atleast one lol any one know if there will be those rhino bugs they look mad lol

QUOTE=SYNeR;2128962]I've been debating whether or not I should go..

I think I should be able to avoid the temptation to buy more herps, so yes..[/QUOTE]

Just a quick ? to the people selling enclosures,thermostats,reptile products,etc will you be selling at store priced or will they be s bit cheaper as in specials. The reason I'm asking is not that ima cheap but so I've got an idea if I could buy me a snake afterwards if moneys left.Cheers for any replies.

really wanted to go to this but with the deluge of water my place copped last night and my herp room(garage) having 6 inches of water in it, i feel i may need to invest in a slightly higher floor just in case this happens again.

Rodent freezer=dead
treadmill=dead
couple of bags of render, pondtite, pva etc all destroyed

not sure on how the HMR melamine is gonna be on some of my enclosures

Just a quick ? to the people selling enclosures,thermostats,reptile products,etc will you be selling at store priced or will they be s bit cheaper as in specials. The reason I'm asking is not that ima cheap but so I've got an idea if I could buy me a snake afterwards if moneys left.Cheers for any replies.

We will be offering 15% off everything purchased or ordered at the expo. Doesnt sound like much but when purchasing a 2 or 3 thousand dollar enclosure that's a lot of money. Our current display enclosure will also be for sale (check it out on youtube), with the 15% saving you can save big on that one and save me lugging it home.

oh no dangles that sucks :( cant believe how heavy it was last night. we has a few friends who also got a deluge through their homes also

really wanted to go to this but with the deluge of water my place copped last night and my herp room(garage) having 6 inches of water in it, i feel i may need to invest in a slightly higher floor just in case this happens again.

Rodent freezer=dead
treadmill=dead
couple of bags of render, pondtite, pva etc all destroyed

not sure on how the HMR melamine is gonna be on some of my enclosures
no good mate:cry:

We dont have EXPOs up here but my standard response to these thresds is the bush here is LOADED!!!

I am really sorry to hear of those who got water in their homes last night!

We got off lucky with just a flooded porch, but almost had the car wash away on the way home. It came on so suddenly.

at least u didnt cop another hailstorm in blacktown like that one a few yrs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back