Castle Hill Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakelady96

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i couldnt make it to the expo as im in QLD. Would love to see some pics though of what it was like? :)

Ok if you're local but I definately wouldn't make an interstate trip for it. I spent about 15 mins there.

I miss the 3 day Frog and Reptile expo we used to have at Castle Hill. That used to be awesome, I could spend a few hours there easily, and return for another day. Now it's merged with the Easter Show.....sorry but not interested.

i went with the intention of getting hundreds of pics, but there was so many people around the tables that it proved way to hard! here is what I did manage to get.

P1060080.jpg

P1060078.jpg

P1060076.jpg

P1060071.jpg

P1060075.jpg

Ok if you're local but I definately wouldn't make an interstate trip for it. I spent about 15 mins there.

I miss the 3 day Frog and Reptile expo we used to have at Castle Hill. That used to be awesome, I could spend a few hours there easily, and return for another day. Now it's merged with the Easter Show.....sorry but not interested.

Bill Love's talk didn't interest you?
Did anyone stay for that?

$70 each, they were the biggest of the lot. The smaller ones were $50. Hopes high they turn out like the parents

Bill Love's talk didn't interest you?
Did anyone stay for that?

Yes I listened in.
Was good had some good tips of framing the subject, positioning etc
Not to much technical.
All round, I got a few tips that should help.
T

Yes I listened in.
Was good had some good tips of framing the subject, positioning etc
Not to much technical.
All round, I got a few tips that should help.
T

Sounds good. I'll be shooting with him up here next week.

went there to get one snake going home with five. hahaha

I went and it was ok. One thing they definitely need sorted by next year is the shuttle bus. They needed to have a second bus during peak times. When we got there 2 grandparents about 60 years old and their grandkids had been forced to stand in the direct sun for 30 minutes waiting for the bus to come. There was no shelter, no water and no staff there.

you should have said hi!! Thanks hun!! i am stoked with him!

I wasnt sure. I saw a few people, then i saw other people that looked the same so im like ohh god. haha. Well anyway the woma looks really nice in real life.

I went and it was ok. One thing they definitely need sorted by next year is the shuttle bus. They needed to have a second bus during peak times. When we got there 2 grandparents about 60 years old and their grandkids had been forced to stand in the direct sun for 30 minutes waiting for the bus to come. There wyas no shelter, no water and no staff there.

agreed, i was told to park at the council chambers and get the bus from there, bus didn't go from the council chambers though :evil: i ended up walking both ways and beat the bus both times. i was a little disapointed with the expo as well, didnt seem to be much there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back