Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake182

Reaction score
Well just a thread here
What was your first snake
Pics would be nice :)

My own first snake was a BHP however my father in-law, whom I used to live with had a Stimson

She is about 6mths in the Photo

IMG_3666copy.jpg

Stimson python! Her name is Nagini :)
65a2c2db-8d85-5409.jpg

My little stimmie was my first pet snake. :)
It's (not sure of sex) name is Ozzy and in this picture Oz is a 1 year old.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 113
400080_10150522846846543_694551542_8674766_787229815_n.jpg

My First Snake Was a Pygmy Stimson this is him as a hatchy (Sorry About Huge Picture)

b/g jungle

108_0008.jpg this my first and he is now 5yrs old

My first snakes were 2 death adders a pair given to me 18 years ago
Sorry dont have photos but she grew to 3ft 8 inch before she passed and dropped clutches nearly every year
i called them luke and leiya

Children's, sorry no pics of her but here's my 2nd (much more troublesome) childrens, first one is hiding somewhere under the newspaper in the enclosure
psycho.JPG

My first snake was my spotted python, Trousa :lol::rolleyes:

Trousa feeding 3.JPG

He has grown so much since then, and has fathered 2 clutches of spotteds, too =D He will always be my 'baby' boy. So placid, he 'falls to sleep' on our chest while watching tv. Trousa is the spotted that helped finally convert dad into loving reptiles!

Last edited:
the stories behind every snake :p this is getting good keep them coming

A Spotted python he is now 3 n half yrs old
3aa3afab-1981-4865.jpg
this was taken last year :)

I got my first "snakes" at the same time, 3 jungles.

First one is Xena, just ready for a shed. The second one is Diablo. Third one is my favorite of the 3 Cleo :) She is the "ragdoll cat" of the snake world :)

Attachments

• IMG_9142.jpg
    IMG_9142.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9119.jpg
    IMG_9119.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_9062.jpg
    IMG_9062.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 74
My 1st and only at this stage is my stimmi girl Charli! She is so good! Never minds me holding her and eats very well!!! Im so glad she is my 1st! Love her!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3538.jpg
    IMG_3538.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 101
Mine was an adult coastal carpet that I kind of inherited:) My other halfs first snake was a black headed python that his uncle caught for him when he was about 8yrs old, it arrived through the mail in a cardboard box:lol:

my first was an atherton jungle, she was 3 yrs old, 3.5kgs and 6ft long when i got her, and i was terrified of her! lol! My 2nd was the tiniest MD i have ever seen!

I kept Naughty for the 6 months that i had to and then sold her on to a friend who had much more experience than me! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back