Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiieen

Reaction score
Heeeeey,

Today I went to the Vic expo and had a great time I think I came home a bit too early though :(
There were amazing animal's going around.
I went in search of 2 Southern Angle Headed dragon's that's what I really wanted and pretty much all I could get (Didn't exactly save my money for the expo) but I'm very happy with my purchase.

Sooo what did everyone else pick up from the expo?

Thank you to all the organiser's and everyone who helped set up, well done :))016.jpg

I picked up 2 2 month old beardies male n female. male a nice yellow n female a nice rosey red. Thinking of naming them AXl n ROSE

got last minute call for work today plus a sick missus to look after so end up missing this one yet again unfortunately hope to atleast see LOTS of photo's

Bought bugger all, but thoroughly enjoyed looking over the displays and getting some fantastic info. There were some great critters for sale, but I was well and truley chaperoned by She Who Must Be Obeyed. No new snakes for me.

Just got home. Was expecting a bit more variety. I was soooo close to buying an albino Darwin.

Great Expo, I got an awesome looking hatchling Mt. Isla Ackie. Great little guy, already settling in well.

I took the tribe along early this morning, was actually rather disappointed. Just seemed like any other pet shop to me. Although those two large monitors that were being petted have given me ideas:p

Ummed and arrhhed about marm hatchies and then ended up with a water dragon.

I got my dream reptile!!!!!!
We picked up a beautiful aussie GTP hatchie from Russell Grant. Am so happy with 'it', so beautiful, it is taking all my self control not to sit and watch it while it settles in. Will post pics later.

I also thought there wasn't as much variety as last year, but still had a great morning. On a less exciting note I got a couple of x large hides for a great price and 2 of the Scales & Tails binders I have been hanging out for.

i ended up getting a jungle first snake yay hewas s nice temprement when i got him but after a stressful day when i went to put him in his new home he went to a complete physco lol. also picked up two longnecks and two green tree frogs.

Bought bugger all, but thoroughly enjoyed looking over the displays and getting some fantastic info. There were some great critters for sale, but I was well and truley chaperoned by She Who Must Be Obeyed. No new snakes for me.

i ended up getting a jungle first snake yay hewas s nice temprement when i got him but after a stressful day when i went to put him in his new home he went to a complete physco lol. also picked up two longnecks and two green tree frogs.

The jungle was probably uttering..."welcome to my world".

Got myself 2 very cute hatchy Nephrurus Levis with nice blue eyes. very happy. but if i'd had my Advanced license i reckon i'd have been walking out with a Woma as well. saving the coin for next year's expo. Reckon i could've had a field day!!!

got my self a gold tree snake awesome little guy cant wait till he gets a little bigger. was eye'n off a couple of scrub pythons but i just dont have the room :(

How was the VHS Reptile Expo today compared to last year, least the weather was on the good side for a lovely sunny day to be out and about, with family and friends those of you that did go hope you all had a happy time why you were there.:)

I was told not to bring anything living home... Wanted some Water dragons, Blue tongues, and a coastal Carpet amongst other things, but ended up buying 52 frozen rats. ;p Them GTP and a few Monitors were tempting though. hmmmm Next year... lol

I got my dream reptile!!!!!!
We picked up a beautiful aussie GTP hatchie from Russell Grant. Am so happy with 'it', so beautiful, it is taking all my self control not to sit and watch it while it settles in. Will post pics later.

I also thought there wasn't as much variety as last year, but still had a great morning. On a less exciting note I got a couple of x large hides for a great price and 2 of the Scales & Tails binders I have been hanging out for.

Congrats! Russell is a top bloke and great breeder! I got mine of him over a year ago and it grew into a gorgeous snake. If you have any questions, just give him a call and he be more then happy to answer any questions or give advise! Congrats again - and I want pictures!

I on the other hand was told by hubby that I wasn't allowed to bring anything home that was "live" so came home with frozen rats and mice :cry: tho.....picked my next purchase which will be - turtles :D By right I did not purchased them at the show..... I just took a business card and will ring the guy tomorrow and purchase will be done later this week! Yeap I am a woman true to my word bahahahahaha :evil: :lol:

I on the other hand was told by hubby that I wasn't allowed to bring anything home that was "live" so came home with frozen rats and mice :cry: tho.....picked my next purchase which will be - turtles :D By right I did not purchased them at the show..... I just took a business card and will ring the guy tomorrow and purchase will be done later this week! Yeap I am a woman true to my word bahahahahaha :evil: :lol:

Bahahahaha, I love it!

I ran around the place like an excited little school girl, lol I didn't get anything, but if anyone bought rats from ferm and juicy then you might have met my sister, Maybe next year ill get a gecko or maybe a Bredli :)

I was told by hubby no more animals for the zoo, I came home with a baby beardie hehehe, he was right next to me when I got him and just gave me the look lol, love the little fella already but don't think I will be allowed to go next year :-( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back