Snake pee's on the floor haha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
Hahaha so I go to get out my Stimmson out he had shed not long ago so I wanted to check he has shed complete and give the enclosure a clean up soon as I get him out he decides to pee went all over the floor lol so glad it didn't go all over my foot.

Anyone ever had this happen when they have just taken the snake out ?

Yup, my Coastal dumped the lot over my floor. Daughter freaked out, and me.....I just laughed ( just glad we have tiles not carpet ) lolo

LOL...if that's the worst thing that ever happens, there ain't much to worry about...LOL.
My stimmie peed on me once too, well, actually he got the floor not me, and I also had a tiled floor not carpet.LOL

Yeah first time it has happened most of it went on the floor a tinny bit of poo went on the carpet rug I found it funny that it happened lucky we don't have all carpet in the room.

Yeh my small snake took a relatively large size poo and wee on my mum, extremely funny.

I had a funny experience a couple of years ago, was with a group of people and there was a nice big carpet being handed around, I had it and then handed it to another woman, as soon as she took hold of it, it shat everywhere....I was sooo lucky....LOL !!!

I had a funny experience a couple of years ago, was with a group of people and there was a nice big carpet being handed around, I had it and then handed it to another woman, as soon as she took hold of it, it shat everywhere....I was sooo lucky....LOL !!!

LOL lucky you didn't get it on you I would have laughed if I handed a snake to some one and that happened to them.

LOL lucky you didn't get it on you I would have laughed if I handed a snake to some one and that happened to them.

Oh yeah, we laughed alright....I nearly wet myself laughing...LOL...but then felt guilty that I'd just handed it to her and it let go on her..... like I knew it was going to happen and gave it to her on purpose, but she laughed too. I wanted to crawl under the door.. LOL

It's happened to me 2 times I found when I touch her tail she lets go -.- Figged out second time lol

Yeah holding my jungle while I was laying on my bed, mostly went on me some on the bed, I ran to hang him over the toilet and lucky I did coz he pooed :|

Aww man, my poor little brother was showing a whole group of my mates one of our best Bearded Dragons who obviously got a bit too anxious and shat all over him. And it was a doozy, stunk the living room! And what made it worse was that my poor little brother was so embarrassed that he cried :(

Yeah gotta love the stench on a good snake poo. I only have a few Childrens at the moment but sometimes that's plenty of smell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back