Who would you prefer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it has come down to this pair I'd have to say Rudd but I think anyone else who stood up today would have a better chance than either of them.

my question to you all is, why do you think who the figurehead of a party actually matters?

they have no say or control over back room policy (or any kind of policy at all)
they are simply the figure head, a face to put to the party, but they have no power over their party at all, they make no real decisions over anything.
so voting for a leader is absolutely pointless.

you go by policy, which party you think will possibly lead (ha that's a joke) Australia to improvement, and given the track record of both liberals and labor, that's pretty much no where so far, it's a stunbling race to crapville.

nighter party when in poer in the last 50 years has done squat to push forward with technology, science, arts, anything, our infrastructure is a bloody shambles, our telecommunications are 30 years behind what they should be (third world countries have far better than we do, what the hell?), our water delivery, power delivery and health infrastructure are so behind it's unbelievable, just what are these jokers DOING? so yes, who leads our party in power is nothing but a distraction. start thinking people, we're pushing poo up hill.

The Australian Gov proves that our country runs itself.

I didn't vote labor at the last election and i doubt i will ever vote labour again (and i'm extremely pro union and rather left of centre in my plitical outlook). So that says somehting.

I don't ever remember John Howard and Peter Costello behaving this way.

But it could have been worse, imagine if Mark Latham got into power!

just give abbot a go? with his pro religious, anti gay stance? ha!
biggots in power is never a good thing, they're both bad, liberal and labor, but liberals are worse when it comes to religious influence.
to be honest I'm not sure which way I'll vote, but the choice aren't good, it's a case of the lesser evil at this point.

heck, did you see the the liberal disowned a party favourite because he and his wife had visited a swingers club (six years ago) and they cried about lack of "moral fortitude"? it's a sad sad joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking I'll go for Katter in the state election :lol:

just because I can :twisted:

I'm thinking I'll go for Katter in the state election :lol:

just because I can :twisted:

Katter for PM, as outragous as most of his ideas are, at least he stands by them, and stands up for what he believes. I say we do away with politicians all together, they're a waste of time

who cares!!!!!! last i checked this was all about reptiles not lying cheating rangas and blokes who still carry a grudge 18mths on. have a nice day :) :)

p.s i'm going to sit in my reptile room to wait it out......................

wish i had a reptile room to hide in, its on every channel

Well, the vote is out. We've now got Swannie. He put through a bid too.................

Get rid of them all and start from scratch I reckon. You could pick up some homeless dude from a street corner who would be able to relate to the Australian public more than these spoilt little brats we've got running the country now.
My husband and I have a mortgage, no children, and we're running a small business... So yeah... We might as well not even exist...

The Australian Gov proves that our country runs itself.

I didn't vote labor at the last election and i doubt i will ever vote labour again (and i'm extremely pro union and rather left of centre in my plitical outlook). So that says somehting.

Why is that? Just out of curiosity....

I must say this about Abott...Hes kind of got that boss pimp look going for him I'm not gonna lie...Looks like a real old school G. I wouldn't mess with him.

220px-Tony_Abbott_-_2010.jpg

Last edited:
I must say this about Abott...Hes kind of got that boss pimp look going for him I'm not gonna lie...Looks like a real old school G. I wouldn't mess with him.

View attachment 240547

You think? Looks like he's about to cry or wet his pants to me. The whole expression just screams "I'm trying my hardest to appear thoughtful, considerate, and intelligent... but really I haven't crapped for over a month..."

The whole expression just screams "I'm trying my hardest to appear thoughtful, considerate, and intelligent... but really I haven't crapped for over a month..."
Can't be he is always talking crap, so no need for the toilet.

Since Howard lost office all the labor leaders have been out to back stab each other. They don't stick to their election promises and are just puppets for the greens and independants.

Why is that? Just out of curiosity....

View attachment 240547

You think? Looks like he's about to cry or wet his pants to me. The whole expression just screams "I'm trying my hardest to appear thoughtful, considerate, and intelligent... but really I haven't crapped for over a month..."

Then there's Gillard...who does cry!

Gonna party when liberal is back in power!

Our politicians have become a joke. especislly when you see them next too English politicians on Q&A for example. They're so poised and respectful.

Last edited:
Then there's Gillard...who does cry!

Gonna party when liberal is back in power!

Our politicians have become a joke. especislly when you see them next too English politicians on Q&A for example. They're so poised and respectful.

Just in relation to the English politicians thing, it's true they seem to have a larger percentage of 'intellectuals' as pollies. But I I think their poise etc, that's totally a by product of their accents :)

They have scandals with misappropriated funds, wastage, leadership bickerings, stoushes and deals. A politician is a politician. Unfortunately :(

Since Howard lost office all the labor leaders have been out to back stab each other. They don't stick to their election promises and are just puppets for the greens and independants.

and the liberals have just been shining like the sun? HAHAHHAHA *slaps sides* you so funny!
there's been just as much rubbish going on for the liberals, unless you have blinders on?

and the liberals have just been shining like the sun? HAHAHHAHA *slaps sides* you so funny!
there's been just as much rubbish going on for the liberals, unless you have blinders on?

Lol, nope never said that either! It's just they aren't in power atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back