Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you still managed to get action shots while it destroyed the house.
Looks like outside photos from now on.

Cheers justin

lol , yer hes a bit bigger than he was a few months ago , and no where near as big as I hope he gets.

You must be very pleased, sucessful photo session : )

LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fat, rampant scrubby going burko, so cool to see someone who can handle one!!
:) :)

Loving the fitting shirt you had ! Take My advice I won't be needing it.. very fitting for the situation lol

Great precautionary story for large snake owners! We once thought our flat had been broken into because cupboards were open and books knocked off shelves, etc. it was just the diamond python which had escaped and explored thoroughly.

I know a friend of mine's cat a rex if it doesn't get the attention it wants it starts knocking books off the shelf and similar stuff like your scrubby

Haha classic mate, i live in a house built in 1870, massivly high ceilings, got mine out as per usual and let her go on the dining table while i clean her house, this time ( i dont no why ) she shot straight across the table over the open fireplace knocking everything off and then went straight up the wall and hung from a picture of my girlfriends dead son, im thinking man if that falls and breaks we are both dead had to get a ladder to get her down, somedays i think there just very playful LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back