Surprise enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got a call today from a mate who is a carpenter...said he had something for me...anyhow he dropped over and gave me this...a 1200 x 1100 x 800 enclosure. It will be for my Albino Female....I will put it on casters so it will be easy to move about and sure will have great fun decorating it. I like that the whole front will open up which will make cleaning and removing snakes easy.View attachment 241058View attachment 241059

I have 8 mm glass for the front

Half your luck wish my mate would do that, I'm sure it will look great once it's all set up just don't forget to show pics of the progress :)

Thanks Guys...it is a real blank canvas...be great to move the girl in...long overdue...just got to put thought into setting it up. (the fun bit haha) thinking of moving in it myself!

good mates. all mine do is empty the beer fridge, piss the neighbours off and leave.

bit of a stain and some furnishings and she'll be a sweet setup at the right price.

He brought his son over who has a childrens python. I was great to see the excitement in his face when I handed him the Darwins. I went through my old stuff and gave him a hide I had bought when the Darwins were smaller. It is really good to meet a polite nice kid these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back