Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice Jungle in the flesh....... i can say its the best ive seen in a long while.

it was a very long but good day spent all day busy helping my mate with his shop but the got to walk around a bit tried to buy some black headed but couldnt agree on a price lol. and i am pretty happy that my lacie won best monitor in the show. and that stripe jungle is one of the best that i have seen in ages and cammos little albino was nice that he had to

I had a good day seeing all the for sale animals and my wheatbelt female won 2nd best python in show so all in all a good day out.
The only down side was the same vendor as at the castle hill show still holding many animals in the same crowded conditions and no cleaning through out the day ?? it seriously only takes 10 mins off the for sale stand to clean them out and put them back up on the table at the least ...even with many staff there to help out ?? sorry but it's not good in my books too see the care they give too their reptiles in public, let alone the care they give in private ??????????

Just my opinion but im sure many thought the same.

Which breeder Congo. Pm me. I didn't have a close look at the reps for sale as it was crowded and I wasn't buying anyway.

Expo was great. Rain held off to the end and everyone seemed to have a great time. Next years should be better.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

I had a good day seeing all the for sale animals and my wheatbelt female won 2nd best python in show so all in all a good day out.
The only down side was the same vendor as at the castle hill show still holding many animals in the same crowded conditions and no cleaning through out the day ?? it seriously only takes 10 mins off the for sale stand to clean them out and put them back up on the table at the least ...even with many staff there to help out ?? sorry but it's not good in my books too see the care they give too their reptiles in public, let alone the care they give in private ??????????

Just my opinion but im sure many thought the same.

very overcrowded in the tubs, pretty sure it was to the right of the doors in the breeders section?

Ah so that was your Jungle Ships. I was gonna ask if you were a member on here so I could sneak a look at your for sale ads for future reference but I hate asking people if they are members on here.

Ah so that was your Jungle Ships. I was gonna ask if you were a member on here so I could sneak a look at your for sale ads for future reference but I hate asking people if they are members on here.
Yer you need to slip it into the conversation carefully so that if they arnt a member they don't think your a complete nut.

Awesome day out at the show. The organisers did a great job.

Stoked my 'Night Tiger' BTS took out 2nd prize in the colubrids!!!

PS. I left shortly after you Brenton.

Well thanks for coming mate. If you hadn't I wouldn't have gotten to see this little beauty!

That jungle was awesome. I bought a jungle baby. Hope it turns out half as good as that one. Thanks ships.
I love these expos, get to catch up with friends that I haven't seen since last years expo's. Got to meet a couple of members, dmnted for one. Was nice to meet you.
I had a table and sold some frogs, beardies, water dragons, diamonds and stimmies. Needed to sell some excess animals and am pretty certain they found some nice new homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice words guys they are much appreciated, it really is a lovely animal with a lovely attitude as well. I'm sure that little one will colour up lovely Fay, hope your pleased with him. We really are very lucky to live in this part of the country with so many shows to attend, for those of us that were active in the dark days prior to the licencing legislation we could only dream about these things.

Excellent expo! A bit crowded but brilliant nonetheless. I picked up some supplies (Kritters Krumble, thermometers, UV, and a few more things), and as I was leaving I saw this gorgeous hatchling Darwin Python and I couldn't resist! Then ofcourse I had to buy an enclosure and supplies for it :p So ended up spending a lot more than I intended to!!

where were the bhp i couldnt see n e for sale ???? :cry:

I went to buy light cages, and light cages only... I left with a Tanami Woma and a Leaf Tailed Gecko... :rolleyes: Oh and about 15kg of hemp substrate that I am intrigued to try!!

I am running out of space and waiting for the cops to knock on my door about the sudden increase of electricity usage!!

Big bag full of chopped up hemp sitting in the back room won't help either, if they rock up hahah

Last edited:
Thanks to the organisers and volunteers for the effort that went into the day, it is appreciated.Great venue,big crowds and a good atmosphere,all in all a raging success by all accounts.Looks like the Illawarra show has some decent competition which is really good for us NSW keepers.

We got there at 9.45 and there was a fair queue, but they obviously opened the doors earlier than advertised which is frustrating in some ways as when I called I was told 10am sharp. I thought the animals could have been on the other side giving more room for people to move, as that is really what they come to see? The retailers could have easily been set up in the front entrance part instead - just making it easier for people first coming in etc..........? Just my thoughts.
We walked around once without too much hassle, went to come back in and it was impossible to see or move without knocking into people, so left. It doesn't matter how big the place is though, they could have had twice the size and it still would have been crowded! Good on Hawkesbury for putting on a good show, my first and it won't be my last.

picked up a nice little pilbarra stimmie and another pygmy python to go with the ones we got :)

Daughter loved having her photo taken with the baby croc....well done guys. Would be nice to see some more space around the breeders tables though and maybe spread them out more so you can actually see with the big crowds.

Awesome day out at the show. The organisers did a great job.

Stoked my 'Night Tiger' BTS took out 2nd prize in the colubrids!!!

PS. I left shortly after you Brenton.

Where they cranky after you took your trees?

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back