Australian Air Express does it again......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That fact that 8 peopel were looking for the missing parcel speaks highly of their customer service. That they were wondering what they would wear that evening speaks well of their ability to multitask.

The guys "just sitting around" often have no choice. If you are rostered on "First Flight" then that's the counter you manage, even if its chaos beside you. If you are on paperwork duty out the back, then thats what you are assigned to do and must sit there doing it even if the proverbial is hitting the fan 3 ft away.
Reptiles are resilient - every now and then 1 package out of 10,000 being transported that day goes astray, every now and then it might be one of yours. Keep your cool. The guys at the front don't load aircraft, fly planes, unpack aircraft, reload baggage onto a conveyor or drive the forklifts excessively fast - they are required to rely on those that do whilst still smiling at the angry person at the desk who thinks everyone is sitting around ignoring them.

That fact that 8 peopel were looking for the missing parcel speaks highly of their customer service. That they were wondering what they would wear that evening speaks well of their ability to multitask.

Awesome.

Erbitting the oarth.

As it is, I am amazed that they still bother to cater for casual users.

Don't be surprised if they eventually cut out the casual users, they are in the process of merging with Star Track Express, I believe the AAE name is going and the whole lot will be Star Track. Star Track Express do not carry freight unless you have an account and spend a certain amount per month.
Try Dogtainers, I have heard excellent stories about them and they transport a lot by road and will pickup and deliver to your residence.

I've only had 2 issues im really not happy about.. 1st was when i sent a bhp to Cairns that a friend bought off me, he called me that night saying its not on the plane but because we already knew each other he knew i wasn't dodgy... Anyways 3 later after 100's of phone calls he finally gets one back saying, 'we're so sorry, we just found your package with your reptile in it under the desk!' REALLY?! Someone would've handled it before hand because a package does not just grow wings and fly 'under someone desk!' We were both very angry and filed a complaint but neither of us heard back... The snake is ok now though (this happened a good 2 yrs ago).

2nd issue was only a few weeks ago when i got my yellow phase bearded dragon sent here from Brisbane.. We were waiting a bit (not too long) and i saw them chucking some parcels around to each other and i didn't think anything of it because normally reptiles are sent in tubs or wooden boxes... Anyway she brings out the parcels and yells my name out so i went over and they had SQUISHED the cardboard box my dragon was in! It was soaking wet on the bottom from who know what?! And i said to her... You know theres a life in here dont you?! Would you do that if it was a cat or dog?... Her response: Oh its just a reptile, why would you want one anyways they are slimy and disgusting? I was extremely pissed off by this, so i just said yep rightio, took my dragon into the airport and told the lady's, 'look at this, is this right?' they said oh were so sorry it wont happen again. I said well it better ********** not! I have another 2 parcels coming tomorrow with $2k worth of animals and if anything is done wrong to them im taking yous to court! And if THAT lady touches my parcels again and handles them wrong, SAME THING!

Anyways next day they all saw me watching them, NEVER seen them be so careful with ANY parcels ever lol :) so i guess my message got across... Hopefully they'll keep it up!

Where I work, AAE deliver our items... I would pick them up from the airport instead of having them delivered to my workplace...
We are right next door to the depot... I've seen some baaaaddd *****

I know I'm replying to myself here... but the Baaaaadd ***** was actually a pun... I forgot to write that in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back