Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I collect Cabbage Patch dolls (lol) i have over 100. I have given lots away and dont collect these days but i still luv em.

I think growing up with 3 brothers that ripped my only cabbage patch dolls head off and used it for a game a footy scared me 4 life! Hubby and my 6 sons call me crazy lol but i dont care. Im just glad i started collecting after i met hubby because he reckons if he had come back to my place and saw all of my dolls he would have ran a mile :p
BLAKE 005.jpg
So what do u collect and why?

I used to collect spoons. The little ornate ones from tourist spots all over the world. When my grandfather died, he willed his collection to me; it was a way I could connect with him. It used to be somewhere in the 500's until my family decided they were worth something when I left my mother's house.
Never saw them again :(

I used to collect spoons. The little ornate ones from tourist spots all over the world. When my grandfather died, he willed his collection to me; it was a way I could connect with him. It used to be somewhere in the 500's until my family decided they were worth something when I left my mother's house.
Never saw them again :(
That is so sad :( hugs to you

I used to collect trolls(not the internet bad troll lol) I had hundreds but gave them to charity..... I collect crystals and porcelain Dolls(I only have a few)my favorite is Morgan Le Fay she is gorgeous. I also collect nail polish, I love all colors except black for some reason? I have too many to count...

Last edited:
Oh god...

I'm a horder...

I collect coins, James bond memrobillia, Alice Cooper memrobilla...
I also have a nice stuffed animal collection, a nice rock collection (keep meaning to sell it) I collect the anzac badges, love notes from the partner (not by choice)

My best friend and I decided yrs ago that when ever we go somewhere we would bring something back for the other person. So I get snow globes and she gets spoons. Problem is she never go's places so I have no snow globes as yet and she has 4 spoons.... Other than that i collect crystals (my grandfather got me into them!) anything to do with Acupuncture (models with channels on and points etc) anything with Ganesh on it, Buddah models and all that. I use to collect anything that would glow in the dark but I lost all of it in the 1994 fires.

yep rocks and minerals too. Dad gave me his collection and I have been adding to it. Also used to collect stamps but lost interest

interesting collections happening out there. lol i remember reading about a guy who collected belly button fluff!!! i am serious lol google it he kept it in jars!

Hahahahaha. Not bunnings rocks. I'd be spoilt for choice though if gravel caught my eye.

My favourite piece of mine is some desert rose that has crystallised around a twig. Looking to buy a piece of amber with a fossilised bug in it. Pretty expensive though.

I have around 900 Australian Tarantulas and Trapdoor spiders.. Does that count? lol

My favourite piece of mine is some desert rose that has crystallised around a twig. Looking to buy a piece of amber with a fossilised bug in it. Pretty expensive though.

Id love to see a pic of it if you dont mind!!!!!

yeah pics people! rocks, spiders spoons the lot lol i wanna c. Oh especially the alice cooper stuff! i was gonna marry him when i grew up lol i was a weird child

When we went on a world trip 19 yrs ago, I collected keyrings from just about every town and villiage and city we went to, I had about 350...could easily have had more...but don't have them anymore. I also used to collect teddy bears, but gave them all to charity on the previso they would be given to children, not SOLD from the charity shop. I guess you could say I also collect husbands.... so far both of mine have been called... BRIAN !! ;) But I don't intend getting anymore, 2 husbands in one life time is enough, and 2 Brians is also enough. :lol:

OMG we all collect rocks! Mine's gone beyond insane! In the last couple of months I have gone without human food for my collection.... not good. I collect fluorite and tourmaline in particular but I collect all gems and minerals. I also try to sell them on a website if y'all are interested. It doesn't help when my Folks are wholesalers! So my website that I look after is at wholesale prices!
Here is a pic of my cabinet, some of my stuff is still in boxes :( I also collect mini's 1:1 scale and smaller LOL
I love bison, I collect pets too

Attachments

• P1010573_r1.jpg
    P1010573_r1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 203
  • P1010574.JPG
    P1010574.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 194
LOL grannieannie ive had 2 Jasons, and touchwood im still with the 2nd. lol stay away from those Brians....ive heard they r bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back