Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't taken any pictures of myself with my snakes because I'm far from photogenic. If I ever do though, I'll be sure to post in here.

Awesome bhp tahlia, i want one so bad !

This one wasn't mine, it belonged to a guy who part owns the place I get my rats from. He was a nice snake, but Wes got really busy with work and the snake started biting... and then he started trying to eat people lol.

Can't say I blame them though.
Who doesn't love getting attention from pervy old men on the internet......

Thats me! :)

Moose... You know that's not entirely truthful...

Not everyone loves getting attention from you!

BTW... I prefer firmer shaplier.... Snakes... Rather than overgrown fat ones....

All my snakes had great form!

I usually take photos, so not many photos of me..
Ballarat Wildlife Park sometime last year, with a rat snake and a zookeeper, I believe his name was Nick.
I'm the one with short hair.

View attachment 244630

Yes his name is Nick. I love him. He is amazing. He doesn't work there anymore though. I want to go there again!
I'm usually the one taking photos too, but here's one of me and Pandora, my GTP and one where I wasn't having a daggy day but it's not a snake either....

Pandora and I.jpg
Me and Frilly at Expo.jpg

Yes his name is Nick. I love him. He is amazing. He doesn't work there anymore though. I want to go there again!
I'm usually the one taking photos too, but here's one of me and Pandora, my GTP and one where I wasn't having a daggy day but it's not a snake either....

View attachment 244641 View attachment 244642

Nick runs Wicked Wildlife now, you could get him to come over and give you a show in your loungeroom!

Oh yeah. I know. Thanks though! I'd rather he come for free, without his animals, to check ours out and just chill. He is such a nice Aussie as can be bloke. His girlfriend is really pretty and kind too. They both love animals to death and know SO much about them. Great couple.

He was a great bloke. Shame he doesn't work there anymore.
We stood there for well over an hour talking about the freshies, his job and the albino burm.
The Burm was actually owned by someone in Victoria, it was handed in during the (1970's?) amnesty.

I'd like to put some up from me, though... I don't have any.
I take photo's... but I don't like people taking photo's of me.
Never turn out any good.:cry:

Last edited:
I think all the photos of me and my ............snake..........would end in me getting suspended, so therefore I'll politely decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back