Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
A MELBOURNE boy's pet python proved slippery when he tried to clean its cage, biting him, wrapping itself around his arm and refusing to let go.

oNs0nLS2z9s

Published On: 03-Apr-12 05:27 PM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

ROFL!. i hope he uses this forum.
if you do LOL LOL LOL LLOL LOL LOL MUMMMMYYY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Dam that is funny what A wuss :D

Good god!! This can't be serious can it???

"He was changing colour"????...."forced the snake back into the enclosure"....what with? .....a broom?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

to top it off it was probably a 90cm childrens python lol

C'mon if you're a member fess up!

Or should I say put your hand (arm) up : )

Your joking!!! Whats he doing with such a Blood thirsty monster!! Lucky Mummy was there to save him..lol..

This is the bit that got me: 'the young boy had said that after today, he would never be cleaning his pet python's tank again!!'

according to a different report i saw it was a "5ft Blackheaded Python", and i dont doubt his arm was changing colour, it sounds like the boy doesnt "know" pythons that well, and I wouldnt be surprised if he was shaking his arm to get it off, so the poor python held on tighter, One of my Darwins at the age of 7mths turned my fingers blue she was hanging on so tight, and she wasnt even biting me, just scared she was going to fall i think.
No doubt he was scared, hence the ambulance that his poor mum no doubt called. even if we think it was amusing

keep an eye on the 'sale' ads, there is probably a cheap BHP about to be adverised :lol:

To be fair, this young fella has been a member of APS for a few months now

apparently hasn't learnt much then..... why didn't he just come on here and start a thread titled 'help my snake's trying to eat me' oh, and he would have to get mum to take a photo and upload it, cos we all know the golden rule........ pics or it didnt happen

say hello to Cyril Teenager bitten by pet python - Yahoo!7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back