Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
plenty of people here would be willing to take cyril if kevin didn't want him anymore......gorgeous looking snake btw

Oh god!! I'm sure no one has ever been bitten by a python before... HOW WILL HE GO ON WITH LIFE?!

Cyril is now probably classed as a dangerous animal and the family will have to display a sign on the fence hahahaha .Kevin mate i think the media was the last place you should have told your story .

PMSL... Harrowing... Not venemous... Forced back into its tank! For a 1.5m python to send his arm black with the loss of circulation it must be a fair thickness of snake as an Antaresia fully grown wouldn't be capable of that I would think. Also mustn't have much experience if they (15yo and his mum) couldn't unwrap the snake before paramedics arrived.

What a pizzer of a media beat up! :lol:

The other article Jax posted makes it a little better at least it was a BHP which can put some decent pressure on but still... 15yo with his first snake and panicked hardly worth a 000 call. And if he needs it to go to a good home where his enclosure will be cleaned regularly I'll take the little stunner in a heart beat!

It's just lucky for all of us that responsible journalism has brought this horror story to the public's attention.......those damn pythons are always plotting and scheming. Remember 'Snakes On A Plane'? COME ON PEOPLE, WAKE UP!! Right this moment your legless villians may be twirling their proverbial moustaches and planning your demise...one bite at a time :twisted:

Morgana

Funniest thing I have seen on here in a LONG LONG time !!!

OMGGGGGG havent laughed so hard in a long time. literally have tears running down my face!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. its alll over facebook now too..

And this people is why it is irresponsible of you to tell teenagers BHP's are ideal first snakes! :lol:

I'm still struggling with this one given how placid bhp's are as a rule, wonder what size feeds he is giving it...and I can picture the near death experience stories they will tell their family and friends after this. A whole new generation of snake phobics coming to a Melbourne suburb near you. :twisted:

Must be a very slow news day. And if the paramedics found this harrowing, they shouldn't be paramedics. I can't imagine how they'd handle an actual injury :rolleyes:

i have so many paramedic students in my labs at uni and i dont think any of them would find this harrowing.
bloody sooks!
even my mother who is deathly afraid of my hatchling wouldnt have a problem with this one...come on mate!

A MELBOURNE boy's pet python proved slippery when he tried to clean its cage, biting him, wrapping itself around his arm and refusing to let go.

oNs0nLS2z9s

Published On: 03-Apr-12 05:27 PM
Source: AAP via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

what a sook that boy needs to grow a pair

You better ask for a Rabies shot while you're there Pretzels... or ring for an ambulance incase you feint behind the wheel from the shock of your harrowing experience and blood loss. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back