Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: this has terrified me. be right back, selling my pythons. Hahahahahahaha

Whats with ambo's shooting there mouths off, not the first time it has happened? Wouldn't these things be under patient confidentiality?

You better ask for a Rabies shot while you're there Pretzels... or ring for an ambulance incase you feint behind the wheel from the shock of your harrowing experience and blood loss. :lol:

dunno about blood loss but lack of breathe from laughing so much is a real concern right now. hang on iv gotta change my snakes water theres a chance i may get bitten and not make it through the night guys...if you dont hear from me id have a look in pretzels tank to see if my hatchling has eaten me whole. iv got the ambos and hospital on stand by just incase he really hooks on...i may have more then a few pin pricks to get stitched up

I don't think the kid is too dumb, for some people a largish snake latching onto you can be a bit scary. I blame the media for over publicising it and blowing it out of proportion.

I hope someone in his vicinty can give him a hand. Otherwise that will be one neglected snake : (

I think I read somewhere, either here or on the article, that he said he wouldn't clean the snake's tank?

I feel sorry for the kid if he is on here and everyone here is laughing about it. Given the chance they may well have come on here and got some advice on how to get it off if it ever does go them again, but i somehow feel that they will be deleting their account right about now!

when I read these articles I can make some sense as to why DEC put BHP's on a cat 4 licence here. That python will never be touched again if it isn't sold.

I feel sorry for the kid if he is on here and everyone here is laughing about it. Given the chance they may well have come on here and got some advice on how to get it off if it ever does go them again, but i somehow feel that they will be deleting their account right about now!

when I read these articles I can make some sense as to why DEC put BHP's on a cat 4 licence here. That python will never be touched again if it isn't sold.

Regardless if the reports are true a 1.5 metre BHP is strong but really not being able to unwind it from your arm with 2 people
present makes me think that they are a bit scared of it and def needs some handling pointers.

In his defense, a feeding response bite from a large BHP doesn't exactly tickle...

exactly, something that should be handled by experienced people that know how to handle the larger pythons. In saying that though, south west carpets are cat 3 here and have the same potential to do the same. It all comes down to making the right choices for a first snake and not choosing the huge big one becuase it will impress their mates!

If you think snake bites hurt get kicked in the balls, nothing hurts more. And don't anyone start with "childbirths worse" haven't met anyone that wants to get kicked in the nuts more than once!

If you think snake bites hurt get kicked in the balls, nothing hurts more. And don't anyone start with "childbirths worse" haven't met anyone that wants to get kicked in the nuts more than once!

you don't get paid child support for getting kicked in the nuts

having neither been kicked in the nads nor given birth im just gonna stick with the arrow thru the knee angle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back