Finally!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes123

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was finally allowed to get a snake about 3 months ago, so alright, i want a nice one not to young but something that i can handle and watch grow.. Decided on a very nice 6 month old hypo bredli from Ramsayi.

Go to pick them up, got home couldnt resist but have a quick hold. Was a great handler, untill i decided to get him out after the week and its the snappiest snake ive ever seen! Its not that big but im scared of being bitten even though i know it dosnt hurt. And its not just cage defencive, its full on crazy haha.

He has regular handeling by my uncle, most days for like 20 minutes. Ive worked out he dosnt like me for some reason, he still bites other people, but goes crazy over me and im the one that hold snakes fairly ofter...

Well today we went to get him out and he was great!...well great compared to what he was for the past 3 months. He only striked twice, but he even let me hold him!

So i hope hes getting better.

I hadnt posted in ages so i though id just share that,

Thanks
Ben

I have found they often suffer ' short man syndrome' while young, most of the time they calm over time, just keep at it.
And I was thinking you had been rather quiet of late!

That's Great! Hey I just got 6 week old hypo bredli last week and he's already colouring up nicely. I would love if you could post a pic of your hypo so I could see the colour I'll be expecting in a few months time. :)

I have found they often suffer ' short man syndrome' while young, most of the time they calm over time, just keep at it.
And I was thinking you had been rather quiet of late!

Yeah planning on keeping it up, as i really dont want to get tagged when its bigger :/ Ive been at a friends house (Kingsirlion's) and i was holing his adult bredli and hoping that mine would calm down when it gets to that size haha.

And yes i havnt, ive been really busy making a gecok rack, so ive got afew posts coming up with my new animals and rack.

That's Great! Hey I just got 6 week old hypo bredli last week and he's already colouring up nicely. I would love if you could post a pic of your hypo so I could see the colour I'll be expecting in a few months time. :)

I will get some collection photos in the coming few weeks then. Just for you haha. But i think hes going into shed, he was looking dark today.

Off topic but how did you go with the clown fish?

Im so sorry! Next time im at my grandmas with the good camera i will get them for you!

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back