Why is it that.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
whenever i wear make up and make myself look half decent no body visits? but when i decide to have a feral house day lol someone always visits! I was loading the washing machine before when i turn around to 2 council men holding a card up to me and lets just say i dont look pretty. I am bumming around the house in a sarong with no bra, panda eyes from yesterdays make up and my new fringe looks like a cockatoo!!!!!! and im pretty sure i had a tiny bit of nutella around my mouth lol i felt like jumping into the washing machine 2 hide lol and i did think about it but i wouldnt fit :lol: So anyway i said ''Oh you will hav 2 excuse me its school holidays 6 boys lol....uhhh yeah'' and they informed me that i looked fine! ha gotta love polite people hee hee :p

I don't get the council people bit.
But YESS! I am SO with you. Aha.
It's nice that they complimented you.
Yeah 6 boys!?

Make up is over rated anyway, i don't find it attractive when women wear a lot. Simple and natural looking is best imo.

lol yes i have 6 boys....all wild but cute in their own ways lol.

Umm council guys had recieved a complaint about hubbys new Titan shed but thankfully we already paid for the council approval....$2500!!!!!!!!! robbers ey! i thought they were gonna get up us 4 raising the boys cubby lol its now 2.5 mtrs off the ground with a HUGE pirate flag but apparently thats all cool :)

It's always the way isn't it? These days I only makeup I wear is lipstick I can't be bothered with the rest :)

It can be funny to watch the looks on people's faces when they see you in crappy 'can't be bothered' clothes with bed hair and no makeup.

the neighbours probably hate us because the boys run about the place playing with their toy guns and scream like crazy pirates from the cubby deck but not alot i can do about that....unless we move bush but that aint gonna happen unfortuently.

The same thing happened to me the other day!!! I was in my "study" cloths - no bra, slightly see-through top and skirt. I walked to the door, and there was a guy from unity water telling me they had to turn the water off for a bit. I said ok and walked back inside thinking "Gee it would of been nice to get some eye contact. He kept looking down the hold time..." then it hit me and I remembered what I had on!!! hahahahahahaa!!!

I always walk up to the door, semi naked, beer in hand, a little unwashed and look forward to greeting those lovely couples from the Brethren. I always give their ladies something to oogle at :)

JUNGLE-JAK lol Josh isnt single he is just naughty sweet heart :lol: he has a girlfriend.

LOL Moosenoose! i just had an image in my head :lol:

starr9 LOL thats funny! hee hee i wonder what he was looking at? ;)

lol to the boys that said 6 boys!? ha ha hubby is in my ear about number 7!!!!!!! lol it aint gonna happen....im happy with 6 :)

Last edited:
It's ok to answer the door for the pizza guy wearing just my snoopy pajamas right...

clothing is over rated people! my house has a strict no pants rules when none of the boys are home :p
but i totally get what you mean about the make up crapola. tonight for example, worst possible mood, eye make up may as well be on my chin with how much its run my hairs a mess and iv managed to get god only knows what everywhere from cooking dinner...and my 17 year old sister decides its party time and has all these randoms rock up. however yesterday, did my make up in readiness to go out. had my plan cancelled to sat at home with full hair and make up..no visitors....pretty sure its like karmas way of punishing us for something!!!

Ok so if I want visitors all I have to do is start wearing a bit of lippy.

I am a sociable bloke, so am prepared to give it a go.

Will get back to you..........

(might be a while, cant type till the nail polish drys).

I never have this problem... everyone has learned to call before they come over to mine cos if I'm unprepared and look crappy I literally dont answer the door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back