Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantapants

Reaction score
When i mention to people we have a female snake catcher they always seem surprised, little do they know woman handle snakes better than most of the men!! Would like to see some pics of lovely ladies holding their snakes, heres a friend of mine holding my Coastal "fluffy"

View attachment 247475

3aa3afb3-e474-9197.jpg
the Lovely wife still kinda pooping herself on her second hold of her biggest fear :D

I guess that you don't mean the night time photos.
cheers
Ian

It's a family affair

Didgecolours.jpggorgeous Tiarli.jpgDSCF2085.jpg17092.jpg
Lol... Rango just wait til he's a big boy, best she handle him alot as he grows cause pretty soon she'll have good reason to be a little worried...lol... Thanks for sharing..

Ha ha yeah she wont touch my Darwin because he is a little bigger.. I'm hopping her confidence will grow with her snake :D can't wait till my little man learns what gentle means and see if he likes them :)

Here is a Pic of my wife ( MRS_DAVO) holding our first snake we ever had ( Pink )....
He was her favourite....

IMG_2130.jpg

Someone else is the proud owner of this snake now, & i don't think that Paula has ever forgiven me for moving it on.
It is the only snake that she has ever been totally confident with.

Cheers
Ian

Last edited:
Here's a mate who relocates/ rehabs local snakes, among other things. I can't show her face because she's also a dentist:)! And NO...I haven't started wearing black nail polish!

Attachments

• Brown 008.jpg
    Brown 008.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 287
  • Big Marshie 001.jpg
    Big Marshie 001.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 273
  • WIRES Lacie 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    WIRES Lacie 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 299
this is me! first with my brother in law's 7 foot diamond, first snake i ever held (2 years ago). second with the burmese at the Reptile Park, i got picked out to come up and hold her. she weighed nearly as much as me!. and then third is me with my baby diamond.

DSC00046.jpg
reptile park trip (91).jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Last edited:
i realised that as soon as i posted! hold on i'll edit it so i don't look like a d*** head:p

You're really pretty Icarus (I hope I'm allowed to say that...)
Those Burms always look like such porkers. Was it heavy?

My daughter, a few years ago...

Attachments

• DSCF0759.jpg
    DSCF0759.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 362
  • DSCF0763.jpg
    DSCF0763.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 438
You're really pretty Icarus (I hope I'm allowed to say that...)
Those Burms always look like such porkers. Was it heavy?

thanks saximus! an ego boost never goes astray. yeah she was very heavy! she weighed about 45 kilos, and considering i was about 55 kilos when that photo was taken, it was a mission to hold her up. but i think the adrenaline of being in contact with such a beautiful snake helped

Firepac it is a bit hard to see from those pics, but is that a handfull of Scrubbies?
If so that is one guttsy gal.

Cheers
Ian

My daughter, a few years ago...
great pic firepac, always enjoy seeing the dads teach their kids how to handle snakes. My daughter was always great with customers when she tagged along with me on snake calls, she would spend hours reading anything she could find on snakes so she could answer the 500 questions they ask with confidence and correct answers. She was only 9 years old!!! It was costing me a small fortune paying her $5 per spotting fee, especially when she would spot the same snake 10 times in different locations of the customers backyard!!! lol

View attachment 247528View attachment 247529View attachment 247530View attachment 247531View attachment 247532

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back