Bring back the old skool music!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kurt-and-cat.jpg

jeff, buckley, pantera!, soundgarden, black sabbath, iron maiden and a lot more

One Direction baby!!!! LOVE'EM
You may of seen my crying and hyperventilating on TV :rolleyes:

I'm sure most of you are well aware, I had hand sex with Alice Cooper...

Yes, Alice's and my hand had intercourse for about 15 seconds that's all I lasted.

I love the guy...
Yet I also would love to have hand intercourse with Taylor Swift or more if she wanted.

I listen to some new stuff,

I don't really get into popular culture until everyone is over it...
I loved and still enjoy Savage Garden.
Love no really... I love her.Taylor Swift
I think Nickelback are a great band
That's probably as far as I go into pop culture at this present time.
Yes there are some new song's I enjoy...
I just seem to like more of the older stuff.
I have never been into what's in fashion.
I don't have an Ipod, Iphone... don't want one.
I have never been one to follow.
I enjoy being a little different, keeps me interesting.

Saying that, it's like saying "Emo's" were trying to be themselves, yet they all wore converse, skinny jeans, they all had one eye etc.

I've never followed any trend, I like what I like.
I have never been ashamed to say what I like...
;)

Fine print.
I've also got some song from the following...
Kesha, Avril Lavigne, Chris Doughtry, Rob Thomas, Jewel...

me thinks you have emo and hipsters confused
oh and p.s., excuse me while i try to retrieve the jaw i dropped

Crash Test Dummies ftw

In all seriousness though, I get sick of hearing the constant stream of crap on the radio.

I don't really care where you live at
Just turn around, boy, let me hit that
Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat
Just show me where your dick's at

Quality stuff these days :rolleyes:

Don't hate on J-biebs, reece mastin, or one direction, You just don't understand!

Dont take that seriously

Old stuff is great, but teens like the new stuff, the lyrics are dumb enough for them to understand :)

Judas priest <3 Don't hate on me haha
Judas Priest are awesome. I heard someone mention Pantera ("Cowboys From Hell!"). Nobody's mentioned Cold Chisel yet! :O Can't go past Acka Dacka either. Nirvana rock even though some of their lyrics were from left field ("an albino, a mosquito, my libido..."). Motley Crue have some good songs, especially the Saints of Los Angeles. Can't go past Guns'n Roses (nobody has mentioned them either!). I'm sure I'll think of a few others later...

lol Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Metallica ALICE COOPER!!!!!!!!! (hee hee Josh) i like the top 40 but i LOVE the ol grunge stuff. ANd the 80's lol and 70's. Rolling Stones ohhh theres 2 many.....lol they dont dont call this section the 'pub' 4 nothin ha ha yep i been drinkin again. :p My boys tell me im a bogan but meh i dont care lol im proud 2 be me lol

+1 foe metallica, freaking love em

the first sign of getting old! bwahahah "these young wipper snappers and their new fangled music! why in my day..." :lol:

lol amazing how we all have such different tastes ey. lol i HATE COUNTRY MUSIC! the whole boot scootin thing does nothing 4 me but hey each to their own lol.

I LOVE Icehouse (got all their records) and Cold chisel rock too. I have to say im a dinosaur i listen to the radio or records! oh and cd's while driving the van lol i have Nirvana unplugged in there at the moment but my boys often plug their ipod in and listen to Bliss n esso etc....i like them too! I love Hill tops hoods nose bleed section is way cool.

Josh LOL at your post! ha ha r u saying Alice was playing while u had sex with your hand OR Alice was actually in the same room? I cant stand T swift - sorry! lol u crack me up :lol:

OMG i was watching the news the other night and they were showing the young screaming girls with their posters and so on waiting to see one direction and one girls poster read 'POINT YOUR ERECTION IN MY DIRECTION' :shock: lol makes me glad i dont have a daughter! ps. i dont like one direction!

Judas Priest are awesome. I heard someone mention Pantera ("Cowboys From Hell!"). Nobody's mentioned Cold Chisel yet! :O Can't go past Acka Dacka either. Nirvana rock even though some of their lyrics were from left field ("an albino, a mosquito, my libido..."). Motley Crue have some good songs, especially the Saints of Los Angeles. Can't go past Guns'n Roses (nobody has mentioned them either!). I'm sure I'll think of a few others later...

Ahhh yes the gunners! lol the memories and i know what u mean @bout Nirvanas lyrics ' poly wants a crackeeerrrr.....think i should get off her 1st'' they sure did sing about some weird/sad ***** but man they sounded good!!!!!!!

lol amazing how we all have such different tastes ey. lol i HATE COUNTRY MUSIC! the whole boot scootin thing does nothing 4 me but hey each to their own lol.

I LOVE Icehouse (got all their records) and Cold chisel rock too. I have to say im a dinosaur i listen to the radio or records! oh and cd's while driving the van lol i have Nirvana unplugged in there at the moment but my boys often plug their ipod in and listen to Bliss n esso etc....i like them too! I love Hill tops hoods nose bleed section is way cool.

Josh LOL at your post! ha ha r u saying Alice was playing while u had sex with your hand OR Alice was actually in the same room? I cant stand T swift - sorry! lol u crack me up :lol:

OMG i was watching the news the other night and they were showing the young screaming girls with their posters and so on waiting to see one direction and one girls poster read 'POINT YOUR ERECTION IN MY DIRECTION' :shock: lol makes me glad i dont have a daughter! ps. i dont like one direction!

The disappointment on that girls face when she learns that one direction cant get an erection. Haha. But seriously, gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back