I've been a bad, bad girl...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grannieannie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It seems I've been a bad, bad girl...got an infraction and was offered the rules again that I had to read and agree to.....hope then I wasn't the only one to get the infraction for doing the same thing about the same subject.....I'm guessing some posters will be pleased I got the infraction, some aren't I know because I've had messages from others via email to say I'm missed...thank you to those who are still my friends. At the moment I'm extremely ill...have been for a week, seems I have a viral muscle infection and my arms get semi paralysed and my body very weak and I've been in bed for several days no able to do anything. So not sure if I will be coming back to APS anyway..... I accept the infraction, but I do not apologise to anyone for standing up for my beliefs...I should have done it before I did. People who had the opposite (and more popular) view to myself, said what they liked yet I was sanctioned for saying what I did....to me that is unfair...rules or no rules. If anyone wants to contact me, privately just ask Niall or Dean, they know me personally and will pass a message on.

Mods...will you allow this message to be posted....I wonder !!

thank you for responding so quickly....yes, it has been a very scary week with this unexpected and very violently painful illness. I see the doc again Tuesday, to find out more. I've never had anything like this before, but no doubt it will eventually pass. Sometimes too weak to even pick up a spoon and my husband has had to feed me....I cough and get terrible pain all over my body and it takes hours to go away. Since Friday night when I went to the hospital and then Saturday because the pain hadn't eased I saw my GP, I've been put on about 25 pills a day, just to ease the pain...which has mainly worked, but has left me feeling very weak and feeling ill....not a nice experience. As for APS....at the moment it's the least of my worries, it's an internet site...with people I enjoy talking to from time to time....you lot especially...so thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think your Bad, and I am very sorry your ill. It would be a very boring old world if we all agreed on everything, we can always agree to disagree :) I have missed you xxx

"Looks like a last ditch effort for some attention.
Good riddance and see you later."

I would like to take this moment to post a definition of 'Keyboard Warrior' from Urban Dictionary.

id="entries" style="width: 475px"
|-
| style="vertical-align: top; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold" | Keyboard Warrior
| id="tools_2000514" style="vertical-align: top; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; line-height: 20px" |
|-
| style="vertical-align: top" |
| colspan="2" id="entry_2000514" style="vertical-align: top; padding-right: 15px; line-height: 1.8; padding-bottom: 10px" | 1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
|-

I've underlined my favourite part. Cheers :)

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck if a wood-chuck could chuck wood?

"Looks like a last ditch effort for some attention.
Good riddance and see you later."

I would like to take this moment to post a definition of 'Keyboard Warrior' from Urban Dictionary.

id="entries" style="width: 475px"
|-
| style="vertical-align: top; font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold" | Keyboard Warrior
| id="tools_2000514" style="vertical-align: top; text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; line-height: 20px" |
|-
| style="vertical-align: top" |
| colspan="2" id="entry_2000514" style="vertical-align: top; padding-right: 15px; line-height: 1.8; padding-bottom: 10px" | 1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
|-

I've underlined my favourite part. Cheers :)

But my dad can beat up your dad ;)

SmileyPopcorn.gif

Ok guys lets keep it nice please .... SITE RULES ..... Grannieannie i hope you get to feeling better

I was unlucky/lucky not to have taken part in the thread I believe was in question.... however, from my understanding it was in chit-chat and not reptile related? Correct me if I am wrong (as usual) :lol: So... Who cares? Many folk on here disagree with me and I obviously disagree with them (coz they're WRONG! hehehehe) but come on guys... last time I heard (for now at least) it is quite ok, here in Oz, to have your own opinion?

My opinion is... welcome back Grannieannie :D

Dont you just love it when someone who joined only a month ago and has made so few posts... feels so comfortable and confident they are so accepted here... that they can (try to) push around someone who has been here 5ish years and contributed 2000+ posts? It shows what a welcoming atmosphere there is here at APS (lucky for me.. hehehehe)

So, lets get back to talking about our beloved creatures that bind us all together..... agree to disagree with someone with opposing opinions and show each other a teeny-weeny bit of respect :facepalm:

Again... welcome back Grannieannie (too bad there isnt a 'hugs' smiley.... I would be sending you a few)

Last edited:
Respect? I think it was a certain amount of disrespect which caused Annie's infraction. Anyway. Whatever.

Again i ask please keep your nasty comments to yourself if you cant be nice in your posts.
Don't Bother typing in this thread!

I Dont you just love it when someone who joined only a month ago and has made so few posts... feels so comfortable and confident they are so accepted here... that they can (try to) push around someone who has been here 5ish years and contributed 2000+ posts? It shows what a welcoming atmosphere there is here at APS (lucky for me.. hehehehe)
Post count, forum 'acceptance' and the amount of time someone has been a member has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back