Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
657710f6-6f0d-f4f2.jpg

My 20 month old holding my Stimy for the very first time. She absolutely loves him now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That coastal is HUGE!! How big is fluffy?

i've had him almost 20yrs and that photo was taken 5yrs ago, hes a big boy, havnt seen to many others match his size. I have recently downloaded a herp measure from this site so i'll get a precise measure and let you know

his shed from a few years ago is hanging on the wall and thats just over 11ft so 9-10ft 5 years ago

i've had him almost 20yrs and that photo was taken 5yrs ago, hes a big boy, havnt seen to many others match his size. I have recently downloaded a herp measure from this site so i'll get a precise measure and let you know

WOW, have you had him from a hatchling? I'll look forward to hearing what his actual length is. I just downloaded herp measure to use on my coastal cross. It works brilliantly but I was a tad disappointed to be honest, I thought my girl was a little bigger than she is. She measures in at 5'2. Still is only two years old though.

21691c50.jpg
dabf8cfd.jpg

9655931e.jpg

476ae017.jpg

BTW none of these are my snakes :p

WOW :shock:

I never realised from looking at your avatar...................

I feel like giving you a borat compliment, "Very Nice...........How much?" :p

Awesome snakes and eager ladies everyone

Haha, you've got me there. Was that in Thailand?

It was in Thailand :)

Phoebe your photos are really cool! You obviously work at a zoo or wildlife place of some description. FUN!

I'd love a pet croc........ Had a dream that I owned a freshie once and have wanted one ever since! Actually, I had a dream last night that I got a baby lace monitor.... My dreams are dangerous! :p

LOL thanks guys... I feel a bit embarrassed my photos have been repeated :oops: :p

Last edited:
WOW, have you had him from a hatchling? I'll look forward to hearing what his actual length is. I just downloaded herp measure to use on my coastal cross. It works brilliantly but I was a tad disappointed to be honest, I thought my girl was a little bigger than she is. She measures in at 5'2. Still is only two years old though.

Hey Dannydee,
My female coastal turns two in December and she's about 5'2 also. I cannot wait for her to be like Fluffy. Snakeface-if my girl gets massive I'm coming for Fluffy. I think they'd make a beautiful couple considering my girls name is Snuffles hahaha.
COASTALS RULE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back