Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about other states, are they allowed to display and sell at their Reptile Expos?(I understand only QLD is very restrictive, no?)
Yes, I went to the Castle Hill one in Feb and Penrith early this month (both in NSW) and there were plenty of reptiles for sale. VERY hard to exercise self control ;)

Just wondering if there will be any GTP for "display", thinking of making a 7 hour drive for a look... Or wait for the gold coast show?

free mate

You can't argue with that, it is a good price to be able to show your wares & meet some keen people & new folks into the hobby.
Hey if you arrive the night before you might even get an introductory BBQ
So anyone in the near vascinity should book their site now & if travelling from afar the pre BBQ & post dinner are well worth attending. We hope to be at pre BBQ but will travel home the arvo of expo as we have pre commitments the next couple of days.

If attending with a display talk tp Simon, he will giude you in the right direction.

Cheers
Ian

free mate

the best price!!! how big are the stalls

Talk to Simon on the previous mentioned email, but i think that there is no size restriction.
Hope to see you there.

Cheers
Ian

Last edited:
2 weeks to get your info to me if you wish to exhibit at the expo. remember,its free to exhibit or have a stall to sell products.cheers
simon

1 week to go to get your info to me if you wish to exhibit. even going to have some frogs on display this year which will add some variety.
cheers
simon

1 week to go to get your info to me if you wish to exhibit. even going to have some frogs on display this year which will add some variety.
cheers
simon

I am looking forward to it Simon, should be a good role up again i am guessing. It has allways been great in the past.
See you there.

cheers
Ian

there is a heap of fresh faces exhibiting at the expo this year,so that means a whole bunch of new animals on display and some very interesting ones.will be a good expo.
cheers
simon

Simon i dont want to give too much away , but i may have 2 very special snakes on display (not yet seen in Qld)

ARGH! I just remembered this is on! Im a little bit excited to be able to meet everyone...see if any of my "Heros" are there, and just meet like minded people! We are lucky, its only an hour drive for us...
Accommodation is always going to be an issue in Gladstone, thats why anyone that needs to go there for anything stays in Rockhampton and drives over...We just had a gladstone couple move in next door because they cant get accomodation back home, and he drives to work every day...

The countdown is on 19 Days :D

some more good news. we are able to have invertebrates on display as well. so ,anyone with spiders ,scorpions, centipedes,etc ,who wish to come along ,get in touch with me.(comercial displays cant have them though as they are licenced to their premises)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back