Who's going to see Sir David Attenborough when he comes to Australia?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thesilverbeast

Reaction score
I had a search but didn't find a thread.

I just got my ticket for the 3rd Melbourne show. Looking forward to hearing the great man speak in person.

Anyone else here going?

Think it's just Sydney and Melbourne. Both cities have had two shows sell out in minutes. Presale is on now for a third show in each city now.

Been lucky enough to have a private audience with him, many moons ago when I worked on his house in England....pure Gent!

Damn you Perth... DAAAAMMMNNNNNN YYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU..

You guys get all the fun over there :cry:

There is an effort underway to get Sir David Attenborough to Perth when he visits Australia in August. Official letters of invitation from all sorts of people. It's been kept quiet from the public because the people organising the invitation are worried about it failing and don't want to involve the public in a showing of support.

I'm thinking screw that sort of thinking and am trying to get a showing of public support via my website at Letters to Sir David Attenborough. Any letters from Perth will be highlighted and the organising committee notified. I know that people involved with the efforts of getting Sir David to Perth know about the website as do probably the Sir David's PR team. We need to show that Perth have a lot of Sir David Attenborough fans.

There's some more info here. Help Get Sir David Attenborough To Visit Western Australia! | Token Skeptic

I hate spamming forums like this but I'm willing to try just about anything to collect public support in one place to make it easy for PR people to trawl through.

Sorry you mob, I'll send him some piccies and stories and he'll be MINE! He'll spend the whole time in the Top End flabergasted by culture and undescribed species! HOO HOO HA HA HARR!

Wakes up and realises it wont happen, nonetheless D Rabbitburrow is my champion of champions.

I'd love to have his job.

do a bit of research, he invented his job and sold it to the BBC. He is equally brilliant as an administrator.

Last edited:
There is an effort underway to get Sir David Attenborough to Perth when he visits Australia in August. Official letters of invitation from all sorts of people. It's been kept quiet from the public because the people organising the invitation are worried about it failing and don't want to involve the public in a showing of support.

I'm thinking screw that sort of thinking and am trying to get a showing of public support via my website at Letters to Sir David Attenborough. Any letters from Perth will be highlighted and the organising committee notified. I know that people involved with the efforts of getting Sir David to Perth know about the website as do probably the Sir David's PR team. We need to show that Perth have a lot of Sir David Attenborough fans.

There's some more info here. Help Get Sir David Attenborough To Visit Western Australia! | Token Skeptic

I hate spamming forums like this but I'm willing to try just about anything to collect public support in one place to make it easy for PR people to trawl through.

:p So going to check this out! I would love to see him so much. I'd love it even more if I had his life :lol:

What the??? Could someone please tell me when and where Sir David will be? I would so love to see him live... Every time I read his books, I 'hear' him narrate them... (uh oh... I hear voices...... :p )

Thanking you in advance! :)

I wouold love to but i think its sold out for Sydney? Anyway, what would he be doing/talking about?

Anyway, what would he be doing/talking about?

From the Ticketmaster website:
Sir David Attenborough - A Life on Earth will take audiences on an incredible journey through Sir David's extraordinary life, his untold stories, the evolution of filming techniques and his passion for bringing us closer to nature. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to share Sir David's experiences with the great man himself, in person.

Yay! Thank you SOOOO much RI, GREATLY appreciated! :)

And thank you also SP for the quote from Ticketmaster! :)

All the best,
Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back